- Antonyms of AVERAGE:
- abnormal, unnatural, immoderate, uncommon, extraordinary, excessive, extreme, exceptional, rare, strange, unusual, distinctive, idiosyncratic, special, unique, individual, peculiar, private, curious, funny, quaint, queer, aberrant, anomalous, atypical, irregular, untypical, recherché, scarce, fantastic, phenomenal, bizarre, far-out, kafkaesque, outrageous, outré, wacky, way-out, weird, wild, eccentric, kooky, nonconformist, oddball, offbeat, unconventional, unorthodox, freak, freakish, conspicuous, notable, novel, outstanding, prominent, salient, signal, striking, unexampled, unprecedented, singular, unparalleled, odd, out-of-the-way, uncustomary, unwonted, especial, infrequent, noteworthy, remarkable, unexpected, unfamiliar, unpredictable, unknown, erratic, funky, outlandish, quirky, screwy, deviant, nonrepresentative, nontypical.
- Examples of usage:
That's only an average number; and it's all through you that I've lost this chance."
"Renée Mauperin",Edmond de Goncourt and Jules de Goncourt.
And it proved to be just that way- that is, for average people.
"The-Life-of-Me-an-autobiography",Johnson, Clarence Edgar.
I have flattered myself that Fanny has done quite well as the average run of girls.
"After a Shadow, and Other Stories",T. S. Arthur.
- That's only an average number; and it's all through you that I've lost this chance."
- Top resources with antonyms for AVERAGE:
- The first step to finding the average of a group is to find the sum of the group so when you add the positive and negative numbers together, it gives you a total. Interest on savings accounts has been well below 1 percent for many years, but it is possible to find banks that have higher than the average rate and even more ... Medical student loan debt has increased by leaps and bounds over the past few decades, and this increased debt load affects not only physicians but also the ... This is the verbal ability questions and answers section on "Antonyms" with explanation ... How to solve Verbal Ability Antonyms problems? ... A. Soft, B. Average. 1 being about midway between extremes of amount or size <since a Chihuahua seems as impractical as a Saint Bernard, let's get a dog of more average ...
- masochistic, tender, warm, warmhearted, charitable.