- Antonyms of APPRECIATION:
- depreciation, condemnation, disapproval, disdain, opprobrium, scorn, disappointment, discontent, disenchantment, disgruntlement, disillusionment, displeasure, indignation, unhappiness, aversion, contempt, disfavor, disgust, disinclination, dislike, disliking, disregard, distaste, hate, hatred, loathing, nausea, repugnance, repulsion, revulsion, abomination, antipathy, detestation, deprecation, dissatisfaction, ingratitude, thanklessness, unappreciation, ungratefulness, misapprehension, miscomprehension, misinterpretation, misperception, misunderstanding, incomprehension, noncomprehension.
- Misspellings for APPRECIATION:
- apprecieation, apreceation, apprrciation, deppreciation, appreaciation, appreciattion, apriciation, appreiciation, aprreciation, aprichiation, appreciationf, apreshation, appriciateing, appreachion, appretation, apreciating, appreciaition, appriciation, appriciateion, appechiation, apreciation, apprecation, appriecation, apreseation, accreditiation, speficiation, appreciaton, aprichation, appresiation, apprisiation, apprecition, appreciateon, apprciating, apreaciation, apprication, apprection, apprecaition, authenciation, aprecation, appreciatiion, apprechiation, apresiation, apprectation, apperication, apprectiation, appretiation, appreciataion, appreciateion, appreciaiton, applciation, apprecitaion, appreciatin, apprciation, apprecietion, appreation, apeceiantion, apperation, apreiciating, apperiation, appresheation, appericialtion, apprieation, appreceiation, opreration, appreiation, approcaching, appreication, appreciaion, apperision, appliciation, appreiciating, appreicaition, appericiation, appreciacion, apprecaiation, apperciation, apprciatetion, appropiation, appreseation, inappreciation, apprieciation, appraciation, appeciation, approchingwhen, appreceation, apprecitation, appreaction, appriciating, appriation, appericating, appricaition, appritiation, apretiation, appretiating, aprieciating, appreciations, apprehnsion, apriciating, apritiating, appreciatoion, appriceation, appreacation, appreicagtion, appriceiation, appreciatoin, aprecitation, apreaction, apperition, appreciaction, operatation, appreatiation, appreciatioin, appciation, appretiship, appreciatation, apppreciating, apritiation, appreaciating, appriciations, apprellation, aplciation, applciatsion, appreciateing, appritiatin, appereciation, appreciatio, appreshiation, apprietation, appritation.
- Examples of usage:
As Ben grew in fame so he grew in dignity and in solemn and serious appreciation of himself, and of his position in the hospital.
"The Doctor A Tale Of The Rockies",Ralph Connor.
Not the last drop in her cup of joy were the many little ways in which they showed their keen appreciation of the change in her.
"Divers Women",Pansy and Mrs. C.M. Livingston.
Then, in spite of his feelings, he stared at the German with a new appreciation of his character.
"The Crisis, Complete",Winston Churchill Last Updated: March 6, 2009.
- As Ben grew in fame so he grew in dignity and in solemn and serious appreciation of himself, and of his position in the hospital.