- Antonyms of PERCEPTION:
- ignorance, inexperience, misconception, rudeness, illiteracy, misapprehension, misunderstanding, unfamiliarity, density, dullness, obtuseness, brainlessness, folly, foolishness, idiocy, imbecility, mindlessness, silliness, simplemindedness, simpleness, stupidity, witlessness, illogic, irrationality, unreasonableness, unsoundness, craziness, insanity, lunacy, madness, preposterousness, senselessness, zaniness, miscomprehension, misinterpretation, misperception, incomprehension, noncomprehension.
- Examples of usage:
Call it character, and the perception of it.
"An Ocean Tramp",William McFee.
It must be allowed for Euphra, that she seemed to have gained some perception of the fact.
"David Elginbrod",George MacDonald.
What we call actual 'Sense' is the perception of the Soul,- - a perception which cannot be limited to things which are merely material, inasmuch as it passes beyond outward needs and appearances and reaches to the causes which create those outward needs and appearances.
"The Life Everlasting: A Reality of Romance",Marie Corelli.
- Call it character, and the perception of it.
- Top resources with antonyms for PERCEPTION:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; How Did ... As a result, television was a major factor in American society's perception of the war. Aug 12, 2015 ... What would be the closest thing to an antonym for the word "Perception" (noun), which means "that which is received through the senses"? Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Perception at our free antonym dictionary. 1 the ability to understand inner qualities or relationships <a writer of considerable perception, she remembers how it feels to be confused and insecure> ... Jul 6, 2010 ... We propose to model the perceptions obtained from sonar-sensors as two ... Computing with perceptions;; Robotic mapping;; Antonyms;; Fuzzy ...
- surprising, stunning, amazing, astonishing, startling.