- Antonyms of AWARD:
- appropriate, deny, resume, seize, confiscate, refuse, retain, withhold, deadlock, draw, halt, stalemate, standoff, tie.
- Misspellings for AWARD:
- inword, towward, dowward, awear, awered, awatd, acard, aawarded, haward, awore, afiard, awardin, arwarded, awaere, afard, aqward, awirl, afoard, awayu, awaded, awaya, awe'd, affoard, aweared, ourward, awaare, awaer, awkwad, foward, awaay, aircard, awary, wayword, arwards, aweat, neward, aweard, ofwater, uoward, boward, athird, awaire, acward, abaord, awarae, abboard, ackward, onword, awayf, afaid, ackword, loward, awakw, awkard, awana, awaye, awood, awkardy, awkaward, twaord, accward, edword, caword, adward, ahrad, awardd, faword, oward, aquward, awrad, eddward, awward, foeward, awats, okward, anyword, awardede, affard, asurd, artwort, faward, awai, iwauld, awaarded, twoard, harward, awide, awqward, acqward, egard, ahard, taward, awequard, ockward, arward, awiat, aukward, eworld, ahaed, akuward, awekard, akaward, awate, ecard, owudl, awaqy, alwat, afaird, akword, orkward, awere, afird, ahrd, awaty, farward, awasy, awar, dward, awcword, awayy, awarm, haword, aweay, awhat, awated, awads, aferward, awarw, anywat, acwerd, towaard, thward, adword, weard, afeard, atwod, borward, arware, orward, ocward, apeard, awardee, awardssick, awarethat, accoard, awarte, awared, towoard, abiword, awckward, ouward, aawera, akward, awoyd, awakard, awcard, awarde, awarre, awardds, aword, aquard, fowaerd, aweards, eword, awayre, awords, awwed, awars, awire, arkward, atart, unward, alwayed, upwad, awakward, awawy, awekward, upoward, ourworld, awquard, aucward, aaware, awarer, awkwerd, auqward, firward, faorward, edwaed, awall, farword, fowward, awayand, owards, morward, alwayd, awkawd, aweet, anwerd, waord, awkuard, awardes, awater, adord, waird, awarea, aleardy, awack, eyard, awoid, foweard, awau, awaw, awiated, whard, awark, rward, awera, assword, leward, awatukee, awair, awcward, ayrd, upard, awale, ahkuword, edwad, ewards, arwaw, taword, awauy, akeward, aqwerd, worward, caward, ahaid, otward, anwait, occward, awrd, inard, hward, raward, upword, awarder, tward, aweare, ward, reaward, achward, awant, wword, awkword, awarede, awarei, awail, beward, owrd, arrd, aarid, eward, aferword, awad, abooard, aasd, alrwady, aaaand, aswerd, awardthe, awoard, awored, awaerdwd, awar4ded, awao, akwward, awkurd, awlward, edward, edwerd, ewert, hayward, qwad, upwoard, uwards.
- Examples of usage:
" Somebody ought to award you a palm- and right on the ear!
"Janice Day",Helen Beecher Long.
To these circumstances we must award the early conception of this frame, which, with subsequent additions and improvements, has led to its universal adoption for buildings of every class throughout the States and cities of the West, and on the Pacific coast.
"Woodward's Country Homes",George E. Woodward F. W. Woodward.
Instead of this, shall I choose what I well know to be evil, and award that?
"Apology, Crito, and Phaedo of Socrates",Plato.
- " Somebody ought to award you a palm- and right on the ear!
- Top resources with antonyms for AWARD:
- Word Toss: Synonyms and Antonyms is a fun educational game for kids to practice matching synonyms and antonyms. Kids can choose from two different levels ... Word Toss: Synonyms and Antonyms is a fun educational game for kids to practice matching synonyms and antonyms. Kids can choose from two different levels ... Word Frog is an educational computer activity for kids that provides practice in matching antonyms, synonyms, and homonyms. Word Toss: Synonyms and Antonyms is a fun educational game for kids to practice matching synonyms and antonyms. Kids can choose from two different levels ... Word Toss: Synonyms and Antonyms is a fun educational game for kids to practice matching synonyms and antonyms. Kids can choose from two different levels ...