- Antonyms of DISREGARD:
- attention, attentiveness, awareness, conscientiousness, curiosity, heedfulness, keenness, sensitivity, warmheartedness, bias, partiality, prejudice, ardor, desire, fervency, passion, vehemence, warmth, zeal, concern, interest, regard.
- Examples of usage:
From the age of fourteen, the first judge advocate had been employed in the royal marine service, and whatever intelligence his writings display, they exhibit utter disregard of rights recognised by the British constitution.
"The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)",John West.
To do otherwise is to disregard the usuages of society.
"Martine's Hand-book of Etiquette, and Guide to True Politeness",Arthur Martine.
I intimated my disregard of the contingency.
"The Morals of Marcus Ordeyne",William J. Locke.
- From the age of fourteen, the first judge advocate had been employed in the royal marine service, and whatever intelligence his writings display, they exhibit utter disregard of rights recognised by the British constitution.
- Top resources with antonyms for DISREGARD:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Campus Culture »; How to Disregard Someone Who Judges You. How to Disregard Someone Who Judges You. When responding to friends who criticize or disregard your boundaries, consider the context and magnitude of the issue. The manner with which you handle ... lack of interest or concern <revelers firing guns in the air with complete disregard for the possible consequences> Synonyms apathy, casualness, complacence, ... Synonyms and antonyms for disregard. 1. disregard (v.) refuse to acknowledge. Synonyms: cut,; handle,; ignore,; treat,; snub,; do by ... Synonyms for disregard at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- existing, existent, active, dynamic, thriving.