- Examples of usage:
- He could not lift a finger he could scarcely turn his head his voice was completely gone - "A Girl in Ten Thousand" by L. T. Meade
- Give me that ring off your finger she said - "The Duke's Children" by Anthony Trollope
- It was not the finger touch that he felt but the faith touch - "How to Live a Holy Life" by C. E. Orr
- Top resources with antonyms for FINGER:
- If you're shopping for a ring, it's smart to size your finger before splurging on the purchase. Most jewelers will size your finger for you, using specialized sizing ... Jun 10, 2014 ... I'm wondering if there's a more appropriate word to use to describe the motion of spreading the fingers from a pinch position. antonyms ... to find out or establish the identity of <thus far authorities haven't been able to finger the person who's been lighting fires around town> Synonyms distinguish, ... Synonyms and antonyms for finger ... 4. finger (n.) one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb. Synonyms: glove,; covering ... Noun 1. finger-flower - tall leafy European biennial or perennial having spectacular clusters of large ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonyms Legend:.