- Antonyms of FINGER:
- camouflage, conceal, disguise, hide, counterfeit, feign, sham, simulate.
- Misspellings for FINGER:
- hainger, fanger, foiegn, ineer, finers, finguers, flinger, vingear, funerl, fiewer, figer, finner, vingar, fingure, fingin, iinner, fione, fingeer, fiingers, fingerss, fider, fidner, vinger, figur, fnger, firnge, foney, finsher, foriener, funey, finge, youinger, figher, fince, fiine, finoa, finey, fanner, figur1, finte, fiing, fioncee, finew, finate, funge, fingger, faing, niner, fitheen, fuiger, forfinger, figuer, finbe, fincher, foing, finne, figner, fingerd, ffine, fingd, fingars, finges, fornew, figgur, finih, forner, fiunder, figned, fighr, foringer, fonteer, fingur, souvinuer, fintie, firguer, figger, finnesh, fiinger, finget, figuir, finete, foriner, cinge, fringer, finfger, finai, hinger, firng, painger, funner, fiegned, fingere, furner, fineif, fornmer, fiuger, fonner, yinger, fingert, faniie, fwnger, fronier, dfinner, fingre, finguer, fonger, funier, finee, binger, funer, feing, finen, fuine, fingurs, fennec, avinger, fineary, feger, singuer.
- Examples of usage:
He could not lift a finger, he could scarcely turn his head, his voice was completely gone.
"A Girl in Ten Thousand",L. T. Meade.
" Give me that ring off your finger," she said.
"The Duke's Children",Anthony Trollope.
It was not the finger- touch that he felt, but the faith- touch.
"How to Live a Holy Life",C. E. Orr.
- He could not lift a finger, he could scarcely turn his head, his voice was completely gone.
- Top resources with antonyms for FINGER:
- If you're shopping for a ring, it's smart to size your finger before splurging on the purchase. Most jewelers will size your finger for you, using specialized sizing ... Jun 10, 2014 ... I'm wondering if there's a more appropriate word to use to describe the motion of spreading the fingers from a pinch position. antonyms ... to find out or establish the identity of <thus far authorities haven't been able to finger the person who's been lighting fires around town> Synonyms distinguish, ... Synonyms and antonyms for finger ... 4. finger (n.) one of the parts of a glove that provides covering for a finger or thumb. Synonyms: glove,; covering ... Noun 1. finger-flower - tall leafy European biennial or perennial having spectacular clusters of large ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonyms Legend:.