- Antonyms of TURMOIL
- Examples of usage:
- But the turmoil of battle found a master - "Stonewall Jackson And The American Civil War" by G. F. R. Henderson
- She was forced to keep a quiet face and sit obediently mending her difficult piece of lace and the child's heart was in great turmoil - "Opportunities" by Susan Warner
- Bobby's anger was lost in the increased confusion of his senses but through that mental turmoil tore the thought of Graham and his intention of going to the Cedars - "The Abandoned Room" by Wadsworth Camp
- Top resources with antonyms for TURMOIL:
- turmoil synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'tutorial',tumid',tumour',turbid', Reverso dictionary, English synonym, ... Turmoil definition, a state of great commotion, confusion, or disturbance; tumult; agitation; disquiet: mental turmoil caused by difficult decisions. ... Antonyms Expand. 1. order, quiet. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House ... 1 a disturbed or uneasy state <was in turmoil most of the night, trying to convince himself he had made the right decision> Synonyms disquiet, ferment, ... turmoil - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of turmoil in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of turmoil ... Antonyms of turmoil. Synonyms and antonyms for turmoil. 1. turmoil (n.) a violent disturbance. Synonyms: to-do,; disturbance,; upheaval,; kerfuffle,; commotion,; disruption,; hoo -ha, ...