- Antonyms of GROUND
- Examples of usage:
- Here I was on safe ground and at once the love interest appeared to help me out - "Short Stories and Essays From "Literature and Life"" by William Dean Howells
- He returned and fell to the ground before Ananda - "The Outcaste" by F. E. Penny
- His feet are on the ground and yours are not - "Life's Minor Collisions" by Frances Warner Gertrude Warner
- Top resources with antonyms for GROUND:
- Synonyms for ground at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Antonyms 1 Level 5 ... excavate is to put into the ground. Because ... Because land means to come down from the air and touch the ground, choice (D) is correct . Synonyms for ground in Free Thesaurus. Antonyms for ground. 155 synonyms for ground: earth, land, dry land, terra firma, soil, earth, dust, mould, dirt, terrain, ... Antonyms are word pairs that are opposite in meaning, such as hot and cold, black ... These express binary relationships in which there is no middle-ground. having an edge thin enough to cut or pierce something <a finely ground axe> Synonyms cutting, edged, edgy, sharp, honed, keen, sharpened, stropped, ...