- Antonyms of GAP
- Examples of usage:
- So one day seven giants arrived in their country bringing enormous spades with them and with a few good strokes of their tools they made a gap in the mountain so that in a few days the water washed through the gap which visibly became larger - "Legends of the Rhine" by Wilhelm Ruland
- Don't use too long or too short a spark gap - "The Radio Amateur's Hand Book" by A. Frederick Collins
- The fence stretched far beyond the corner of the field we let down the fence led our horses in then put up the gap and rode into the woods on the edge of the field - "Who Goes There?" by Blackwood Ketcham Benson
- Top resources with antonyms for GAP:
- Jan 6, 2016 ... Now on Rhizome's front page is Antonym of Direction in the Curiosity Gap, a one- act play and hyperlinked script by Shireen Ahmed. Text from ... Apr 27, 2015 ... Antonym Word Search #1. Antonym Word Search #2. Antonym Cloze the Gap. Another Antonym Cloze the Gap. Antonym Words and Pictures ... Define gap and get synonyms. What is gap? gap meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary. 1 an open space in a barrier (as a wall or hedge) <there were several visible gaps in the wall where the drywall had pulled away from the wall framing> ... gap - Meaning in Punjabi, what is meaning of gap in Punjabi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of gap. ਗੈਪ ... Antonyms of gap.