- Antonyms of EMASCULATED
- Examples of usage:
- Because he repeated finding it difficult to choose words sufficiently emasculated to reflect the phenomenal purity of his mind well if women knew they would never talk to men - "Gargoyles" by Ben Hecht
- The Federal law has certainly proved effective although it is in danger of being repealed or emasculated in the interest of the special interests most of the State laws simply copy it - "Popular Law-making" by Frederic Jesup Stimson
- Buffalo emasculated by wolves are often found on the prairies where they grow to an immense size the skin of the buffalo ox is recognized by the shortness of the wool and by its large dimensions - "The Extermination of the American Bison" by William T. Hornaday
- Top resources with antonyms for EMASCULATED:
- Jul 1, 2011 ... Bearing in mind that "emasculate" also carries the connotation of "making less .... Thinking of the virility aspect, there are plenty of antonyms to ... Feb 27, 2013 ... In fact, it's downright "emasculating," according to Google co-founder and ... The correct antonyms of emasculate is "aid, assist or help.". Antonyms of reborn: unregenerate, unregenerated, tired, weary, dampened, deadened, emasculated, unmanned, demoralized, disheartened, dispirited, drained ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "emasculate" Medical Dictionary: Definition of "emasculate" Spanish Central: Translation of "emasculate" Nglish: ... to deprive of courage or confidence <being eliminated early in one's very first tennis tournament can be an emasculating experience> Synonyms demoralize, ...