- Antonyms of PROPONENT:
- enemy, foe, rival, belittler, critic, faultfinder, adversary, antagonist, opponent.
- Misspellings for PROPONENT:
- propent, preganent, responent, propanganda, propahanda, prominebt, propentents, prodomanant, promonent, pregenent, proponant, promininent, promonant, proponants, profiencent, promininet, propensty, promenent, pregnent, prominint, promentent, proporatant, preponed, promanent, proponet, propenents, proiminent, prisonand, prominient, propenent, proponate, porponent, pronoment, proplleant, promineent, promenant, pregneant, pretinent, propagenda, pregonant, promoinent, promiment, pragnent, reopenend, promenient, preagnent, promenint, prominnent, proponeant, pregnunt, presnent, propencity, promonently, proprionate, propogenda, prisonment, propanity, oppponent, prepregnant, prpesent, profinicent, promindent, pronpouned.
- Top resources with antonyms for PROPONENT:
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Definitions. Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Six Major Schools of Thought in Psychology ... Synonyms, Antonyms, Definitions. Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Six Major Schools of Thought in Psychology ... proponent synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'prophet',propose',prominent',prone', Reverso dictionary, English ... <a vocal proponent of the use of electric-powered cars> ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "proponent" Spanish Central: Translation of " proponent" ... a person who actively supports or favors a cause <a vocal proponent of the use of electric-powered cars> Synonyms advocate, advocator, apostle, backer, ...