- Antonyms of MILD
coarse, cold, fierce, hard, harsh, rough, severe, stormy, strong, violent, wild, abrasive, aggravated, bad, big, bitter, bleak, blood-and-guts, blustering, blustery, breezy, brutal, caustic, cloudy, coarse, cold, concentrated, consuming, deep, dirty, dismal, exquisite, extreme, fierce, foggy, forceful, forcible, foul, gloomy, gray, grim, gruff, gusty, hard, harsh, hazy, heavy-handed, inclement, intemperate, intense, intensified, intensive, irritating, keen, main, misty, nasty, oppressive, overcast, overwhelming, pitiless, powerful, profound, proud, raging, rainy, raw, rough, roughened, rude, rugged, savage, scathing, screaming, severe, showery, smart, squally, stern, stiff, stormy, strong, sunless, tearing, terrible, terrific, thick, trigger-happy, tyrannical, unabated, ungentle, unrelenting, utmost, uttermost, vehement, violent, wicked, wild, windy, Abrading, Roughening.
- Examples of usage:
- Kind is a mild way of putting it remarked Leonard - "Only One Love, or Who Was the Heir" by Charles Garvice
- Unfortunately the minister Perdriau a mild and an amiable man took it into his head to tell me the members were rejoiced at the thoughts of hearing me speak in the little assembly - "The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau, Book VIII." by Jean Jacques Rousseau
- Another and mild form of Dharna is that known as Khatpati - "The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India Volume II" by R. V. Russell
- Top resources with antonyms for MILD:
- Question, Answer. antonym: mature, grown up; polished, sophisticated, callow. antonym: to discourage, advise against, deprecate, exhort. antonym: lenient, mild ... mild synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'mildness',mill',milk',mind', Reverso dictionary, English synonym, English ... 1 marked by temperatures that are neither too high nor too low <the mild weather that makes springtime such a delight> Synonyms balmy, equable, genial, ... mild: definition, pronunciation, and example sentences in Oxford Dictionaries ... 1 he continued in the same mild tone of voice ... [Antonyms] cruel, harsh. Question, Answer. antonym: mature, grown up; polished, sophisticated, callow. antonym: to discourage, advise against, deprecate, exhort. antonym: lenient, mild ...