- Antonyms of MILD:
- intense, deep, intensive, keen, wicked, blood-and-guts, violent, thick, strong, profound, wild, overwhelming, proud, smart, tearing, trigger-happy, concentrated, consuming, uttermost, big, unrelenting, inclement, main, raging, terrible, extreme, exquisite, severe, utmost, aggravated, bad, unabated, brutal, screaming, intensified, terrific, vehement, fierce, cold, blustering, blustery, breezy, gusty, rough, squally, stormy, windy, misty, rainy, showery, bleak, cloudy, dismal, foggy, gloomy, gray, hazy, overcast, sunless, bitter, dirty, foul, nasty, raw, harsh, intemperate, powerful, forceful, forcible, savage, roughened, rugged, abrading, irritating, roughening, grim, gruff, rude, stiff, heavy-handed, oppressive, pitiless, tyrannical, abrasive, caustic, coarse, hard, scathing, stern, ungentle.
- Examples of usage:
" Kind is a mild way of putting it," remarked Leonard.
"Only One Love, or Who Was the Heir",Charles Garvice.
Unfortunately, the minister Perdriau, a mild and an amiable man, took it into his head to tell me the members were rejoiced at the thoughts of hearing me speak in the little assembly.
"The Confessions of J. J. Rousseau, Book VIII.",Jean Jacques Rousseau.
Another and mild form of Dharna is that known as Khatpati.
"The Tribes and Castes of the Central Provinces of India Volume II",R. V. Russell.
- " Kind is a mild way of putting it," remarked Leonard.
- Top resources with antonyms for MILD:
- Question, Answer. antonym: mature, grown up; polished, sophisticated, callow. antonym: to discourage, advise against, deprecate, exhort. antonym: lenient, mild ... mild synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'mildness',mill',milk',mind', Reverso dictionary, English synonym, English ... 1 marked by temperatures that are neither too high nor too low <the mild weather that makes springtime such a delight> Synonyms balmy, equable, genial, ... mild: definition, pronunciation, and example sentences in Oxford Dictionaries ... 1 he continued in the same mild tone of voice ... [Antonyms] cruel, harsh. Question, Answer. antonym: mature, grown up; polished, sophisticated, callow. antonym: to discourage, advise against, deprecate, exhort. antonym: lenient, mild ...
- incomprehensive, noncomprehensive, limited, exclusive, circumscribed.