- Antonyms of LINEAR
devious, curved, twisted, bending, blockish, blocky, bowed, boxlike, boxy, coiled, coiling, compound, coplanar, corkscrew, crooked, crosswise, cube-shaped, cubelike, cubic, cubical, cuboid, cuboidal, curled, curling, curved, curving, devious, digital, flat, flattened, isometric, looped, looping, meandering, nonlinear, placoid, planar, planate, platelike, rounded, serpentine, sinuous, solid, spiral, spiraling, tabular, three-dimensional, turned, turning, twined, twisted, twisting, two-dimensional, veering, warped, wavy, weaving, winding, zigzag, Kinked, Zigzagging, cubiform, Swirled, Twining, entwined.
- Examples of usage:
- The smaller fossil having only half the linear dimensions of the other was probably only one twelfth of its bulk - "The Student's Elements of Geology" by Sir Charles Lyell
- Other species contain linear sporidia which are often the length of the ascus and may either be simple or septate - "Fungi: Their Nature and Uses" by Mordecai Cubitt Cooke
- Leaves Small linear alternately scattered along stem or oblong in pairs or threes on leafy sterile shoots - "Wild Flowers Worth Knowing" by Neltje Blanchan et al
- Top resources with antonyms for LINEAR:
- Antonyms for linear at Synonyms.net with free online thesaurus, synonyms, definitions and translations. Apr 11, 2009 ... I was tasked at work to blog on the difference between Linear and Non-Linear thinking, and how it relates to business. Not being an expert in ... Two popular styles of note-taking are linear note-taking and mind mapping. Though there are many differences in the two styles, neither is better than the other. Non-linear equations in math is one that does not form a straight line when graphed. Find out what a non-linear equation means in math with help from an ... non-linear meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'nonlinear', non-nuclear',non-aligned' ... (Antonym: linear) ...a non-linear narrative structure.