- Antonyms of EXCLUSIVE
divided, incomplete, partial, public, shared, unfashionable, cheap, cheesy, common, communal, comprehensive, conjoint, cooperative, deficient, diffuse, discount, disheveled, distributed, divided, dowdy, downscale, fragmental, fragmentary, frowsy, graceless, halfway, inclusive, incomplete, inelegant, inexpensive, messy, multiple, mussy, mutual, out, outmoded, partial, public, rumpled, scattered, shabby, shared, sleazy, sloppy, slovenly, styleless, tacky, tasteless, trashy, unattractive, unbecoming, uncool, unfashionable, united, unkempt, unstylish, untidy, wrinkled, Unhandsome, Pooled, nonexclusive, dime-store, low-end.
- Examples of usage:
- It is equally clear that no nation should have exclusive jurisdiction over the ocean - "Studies in Civics" by James T. McCleary
- As a rule people who say themselves that they're exclusive are not - "Patty's Social Season" by Carolyn Wells
- There would be no exclusive story now no scoop - "The Breaking Point" by Mary Roberts Rinehart
- Top resources with antonyms for EXCLUSIVE:
- exclusive synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'excursive',elusive',excuse',exclusion', Reverso dictionary, English ... Feb 7, 2015 ... When two things are mutually exclusive, either one or the other can .... It is difficult to find an antonym for a construct of multiple ideas, but in this ... Synonyms for “exclusive” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... 1 belonging only to the one person, unit, or group named <residents of the apartment complex have exclusive use of the pool> Synonyms sole, single, ... not being in agreement or harmony <the two plans are mutually exclusive; implementing one will automatically rule out the other> Synonyms clashing, ...