- Antonyms of IN
unfashionable, absent, anonymous, away, awol, belated, cheesy, dead, deceased, defunct, delayed, delinquent, departed, despised, detested, disheveled, disliked, dowdy, frowsy, gone, graceless, hated, inconspicuous, inelegant, insignificant, late, lost, messy, missing, mussy, nameless, nonexistent, obscure, out, outgoing, outmoded, overdue, rejected, retired, rumpled, shabby, sleazy, sloppy, slovenly, styleless, tacky, tardy, tasteless, trashy, truant, unattractive, unbecoming, uncool, unexceptional, unfashionable, unimportant, unkempt, unknown, unpopular, unstylish, unsuccessful, untidy, vanished, washed-up, wrinkled, Demised, Indistinguished, Unhandsome, nerdy, geeky, nerdish.
- Examples of usage:
- Cosmo ye ken maist aboot the guid in fowk an' I ken maist aboot the ill said Aggie - "Warlock o' Glenwarlock" by George MacDonald
- I'm sorry I said if you look at it in that way - "The Lost Valley" by J. M. Walsh
- I'll put it in this way then Was he in love with you - "The Hollow of Her Hand" by George Barr McCutcheon
- Top resources with antonyms for IN:
- An antonym is a word that is the opposite meaning of another. It comes from the Greek words “anti” for opposite and “onym” for name. Since language is complex ... An antonym is a word that is the opposite meaning of another. It comes from the Greek words “anti” for opposite and “onym” for name. Since language is complex ... This page explains what synonyms are, with examples, and what antonyms are, with examples. Vocabulary for ESL learners and teachers. Use the search tool to find synonyms, antonyms and definitions. Thesaurus.com - the largest and most trusted free online thesaurus brought to you by Dictionary.com. Quickly find synonyms and antonyms.