- Antonyms of NARROW
broad, broad-minded, fat, indefinite, liberal, open, thick, tolerant, unlimited, wide, impartial, progressive, radical, unbiased, unprejudiced, broaden, ample, beamy, big, bottomless, boundless, branch out, broad, broad-brimmed, broad-minded, broaden, bulky, bumper, careless, catholic, chunky, comfortable, comprehensive, considerable, copious, cosmopolitan, countless, deep, diversify, endless, enlarged, epic, expanded, expansive, extensive, extreme, fanlike, fat, freethinking, general, global, goodly, grandiose, great, handsome, hefty, hulking, illimitable, immeasurable, impartial, incalculable, inclusive, indefinite, indeterminate, inestimable, inexhaustible, infinite, innumerable, jumbo, king-size, large, largish, liberal, limitless, major, massive, measureless, nebulous, nonpartisan, objective, open, open-minded, oversize, panoramic, plentiful, progressive, radical, receptive, respectable, sizable, squat, stocky, stumpy, substantial, super, sweeping, thick, thickset, tolerant, unbiased, unbounded, undefined, unfathomable, universal, unlimited, unmeasured, unprejudiced, unqualified, unreserved, vague, vast, voluminous, whacking, whole, wide, wide-screen, widen, Dimensionless, Thickish, Widish, bird's eye, escalated, plenitudinous.
- Examples of usage:
- The river at this place is very narrow - "The Conspiracy of Pontiac and the Indian War after the Conquest of Canada" by Francis Parkman
- A small river ran at this end of the village across the road and over this there was a narrow bridge - "The Living Link" by James De Mille
- Presently I sat down on my narrow camp bed and tried to calm myself - "The Life Everlasting: A Reality of Romance" by Marie Corelli
- Top resources with antonyms for NARROW:
- The research question is the topic, and the question must be narrow enough for you to collect and analyze data, qualitative or quantitative, to answer in 50 to 100 ... Mar 19, 2015 ... Example: "In order to narrow down your search, you should ...". How would a native speaker say the exact opposite? antonyms ... brave - cowardly build - destroy bold - meek, timid borrow - lend bound - unbound, free boundless - limited bright - dim, dull brighten - fade broad - narrow ... Antonyms are word pairs that are opposite in meaning, such as hot and cold, ... ( A third category of relational antonyms is described later.) ... 19. wide, narrow. Narrow-Minded translated from English to Dutch including synonyms, definitions, and related ... narrow-minded → bekrompen ... Antonyms for "narrow-minded":.