- Antonyms of COMPREHENSIVE
circumscribed, exclusive, imperfect, incomplete, incomprehensive, limited, narrow, partial, restricted, specific. abbreviated, abridged, aimless, circumscribed, cursory, cut, desultory, diminished, exact, exclusive, haphazard, hit-or-miss, imperfect, incomplete, incomprehensive, individual, limited, narrow, noncomprehensive, partial, patchy, precise, random, reduced, restricted, shallow, singular, sketchy, slipshod, specialized, specific, superficial.
- Examples of usage:
- In this respect various critics have in fact anticipated large elements of this future portion of my paper so that in general views at least critics and writer are not so far apart as would appear were the preceding pages submitted as a comprehensive outline of the subject instead of as its scientific introduction merely - "Civics: as Applied Sociology" by Patrick Geddes
- Good progress has been made but under the law a comprehensive and complete investigation is called for which will require much labor and considerable time for its accomplishment - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Consequently with what seemed a wide horizon and a generous ambition his grasp was neither firm nor comprehensive enough for such a revolutionary undertaking - "The Inside Story Of The Peace Conference" by Emile Joseph Dillon
- Top resources with antonyms for COMPREHENSIVE:
- Comprehensive and collision insurance often work hand-in-hand. When you add collision coverage to your auto insurance, this covers damage caused in a ... There are many antonyms, or opposites, of comprehensive, includinglimited and exclusive. Synonyms for “comprehensive” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... 1 covering everything or all important points <a comprehensive overview of European history since the French Revolution> Synonyms all-embracing, all-in ... Synonyms and antonyms for comprehensive. 1. comprehensive (adj.) including all or everything. Synonyms: well-rounded,; spatiotemporal,; super,; world-wide, ...