- Antonyms of CONCENTRATED:
- distributed, unconcentrated, uncondensed, unsaturated, sparse, divided, shared out, far-flung, shared, thin, parceled out, separated, spread, mild, divided up, diffused, unfocussed, diffuse, dispersed, low-density, rationed, dealt out, dilute, broken, encyclical, diluted, unfocused, meted out, straggly, dispensed, doled out, apportioned, spaced, widespread, splashed, scattered, fanned, spread-out, watered-down, watery, delicate, light, thinned, weak, weakened, deficient, fragmental, fragmentary, halfway, incomplete, partial.
- Misspellings for CONCENTRATED:
- concentraded, consontrate, consentrat, concnetrator, conterntrate, concentraiting, concintrating, concentred, concentrete, concentrats, concentraiat, conecerntrated, consentreated, concintraiting, concentrade, concentrare, concentrately, concentrtate, consentrate, consontrated, concentared, concontrate, concentated, concitrated, concentrateing, concentarate, concantrate, orcanstraded, concentrarts, concentracted, concentratrated, concentreat, conscentrating, concentratin, comcentrate, consuntrate, concentratio, concentrater, consintrate, monounsatrated, concintrate, constrated, consentraite, concentraits, concerntrating, concnetrate, concerntrated, consintrat, concentradted, concenterate, concerntraite, concentraite, concentrait, conscentrate, consitrated, concantrated, cocentrated, concentrting, concentrat, consantrate, consntrate, consentrates, concenterating, concenstrate, concentratrating, consintrates, oncentrated, contentrated, concentraited, consentrait, consintraite, consentrated, concontrating, concintrator, contentrate, consintrait, consentreded, concnetrated, conserntrate, concentraiton, concentrte, concenrtated, concecntrtaes, concentraton, concentreate, consintrated, concintrated, concetrated, condederated, consentrete, contentented, concrentrated, consintrator, concertrated, conscentrated, concentarted, concntrate, conencentat6ed, concerntrate, contiontrat, concentreted, conentrated, concenrated, consentraited, comncentrate, concendrate, concenttrate, concerntrat, consiintrate, concentrarting, conventrient.
- Examples of usage:
Lorraine stood frowning with concentrated thought.
"The Head Girl at the Gables",Angela Brazil.
But now no one observed him; while he, gathered up and concentrated, like some old wolf upon a trail, followed every movement of the party entering the Gaddesden car.
"Lady Merton, Colonist",Mrs. Humphry Ward.
No; even such a resolution could not account for her remarkable expression of concentrated will.
"The Chief Legatee",Anna Katharine Green.
- Lorraine stood frowning with concentrated thought.