- Antonyms of COLLECTED
agitated, excited, upset, worried, agitated, anxious, boisterous, bothered, discomposed, distressed, disturbed, excited, fierce, flustered, frantic, frenzied, furious, heated, high-strung, jittery, jumpy, nervous, passionate, perturbed, raging, restless, ruffled, skittish, stormy, tense, turbulent, uncollected, uneasy, ungathered, unhinged, unquiet, unsettled, unstable, unstrung, upset, uptight, violent, wild, worried, wrathful, Roused, unglued.
- Examples of usage:
- Hiram hastily collected their few belongings scattered about the spot - "Dave Dashaway and his Hydroplane" by Roy Rockwood
- I made him a very handsome present in return and Oedidee gave him every thing he had left of what he had collected during the time he was with us - "A Voyage Towards the South Pole and Round the World, Volume 1" by James Cook
- Mr Dinsmore was in the lower hall giving directions to the men servants who were all collected there - "Grandmother Elsie" by Martha Finley
- Top resources with antonyms for COLLECTED:
- Ancient Egyptians believed their rulers were gods and trusted them with their health and safety. These rulers, called pharaohs, were tasked with protecting the ... 1 to gain emotional or mental control of <applicants should collect their thoughts while waiting to be interviewed> Synonyms calm, compose, contain, control, ... free from emotional or mental agitation <stayed calm and collected while she was in the MRI unit> Synonyms calm, composed, cool, coolheaded, equal, level, ... Synonyms and antonyms for collected. 1. collected (adj.) in full control of your faculties. Synonyms: composed,; self-possessed,; equanimous,; self-contained, ... Synonyms and antonyms for collecting. 1. collecting (n.) the act of gathering something together. Synonyms: gathering,; assembling,; numismatology ...