- Antonyms of SUCCINCT:
- prolix, diffuse, lengthy, long, tedious, verbose, wordy, pleonastic, redundant, repetitious, tautological, tautologous, enlarged, expanded, supplemented, embellished, embroidered, exaggerated, inflated, circuitous, circumlocutory, long-winded, rambling, windy.
- Misspellings for SUCCINCT:
- suscienct, secinct, schenectay, suscinctly, sugasync, accenct, succcient, succelent, sunifinect, sussinctly, succcinct, signifanct, suficcient, succenct, sarcastict, cincinncati, sufficcinent, susinct, suscinct, succintt, sufficienct, succient, susinctly, sucinctly, sacrisanct, succint, sucinct, succicient, succend, sysinct, succently, sussinct, succicnt, sigificnt, sucinctli.
- Examples of usage:
- " They used to be engaged," was her succinct and emphatic answer.
However, a normally brief, succinct, and to- the- point Borla did know when to praise his Emperor with more than the usual flourish.
"Si'Wren of the Patriarchs",Roland Cheney.
It was very brief, very succinct, very informing, and very satisfactory.
"In Her Own Right",John Reed Scott.
- Top resources with antonyms for SUCCINCT:
- Feb 1, 2014 ... Specifically words like succinct and concise. While not exactly the antonym of pleonasm, I would especially like to find a word that implies ... Antonyms 3 Level 10. Directions: Choose the ... SUCCINCT. A. intelligible. B. concise .... This is synonymous with succinct, not the opposite of it. (D) is incorrect ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "succinct" Spanish Central: Translation of "succinct" Nglish: Translation of "succinct" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... marked by the use of few words to convey much information or meaning <a pocket guide that provides succinct explanations for rules of grammar and ... in a few words <found it difficult to explain succinctly to the technician the nature of the problems she was having with her computer> Synonyms briefly, ...