- Antonyms of SUCCINCT
- Examples of usage:
- They used to be engaged was her succinct and emphatic answer - "" by
- However a normally brief succinct and to the point Borla did know when to praise his Emperor with more than the usual flourish - "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs" by Roland Cheney
- It was very brief very succinct very informing and very satisfactory - "In Her Own Right" by John Reed Scott
- Top resources with antonyms for SUCCINCT:
- Feb 1, 2014 ... Specifically words like succinct and concise. While not exactly the antonym of pleonasm, I would especially like to find a word that implies ... Antonyms 3 Level 10. Directions: Choose the ... SUCCINCT. A. intelligible. B. concise .... This is synonymous with succinct, not the opposite of it. (D) is incorrect ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "succinct" Spanish Central: Translation of "succinct" Nglish: Translation of "succinct" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... marked by the use of few words to convey much information or meaning <a pocket guide that provides succinct explanations for rules of grammar and ... in a few words <found it difficult to explain succinctly to the technician the nature of the problems she was having with her computer> Synonyms briefly, ...