- Antonyms of HEALTHY
delicate, weak, inconsiderable, negligible, small, bad, noxious, sickening, unhealthful, diseased, fragile, ill, infirm, sick, sickly, unhealthy, worn, afflicted, ailing, angry, arthritic, asthmatic, bad, bankrupt, bitty, blebby, blistery, bloodshot, cankerous, carbuncled, carbuncular, carious, caseous, chilblained, colicky, creaky, crippled, damaging, debilitated, declining, decrepit, dehydrated, deleterious, delicate, depressed, diminutive, disabled, diseased, dropsical, dying, edematous, emaciated, enfeebled, enlarged, exhausted, failing, feeble, flatulent, foaming, foamy, fragile, frail, frothing, gangrenous, gassy, gaunt, haggard, halt, harmful, ill, incapacitated, inconsequential, inconsiderable, infectious, infirm, inflamed, inflammatory, ingrowing, ingrown, injurious, insalubrious, insanitary, insignificant, insolvent, insubstantial, jaundiced, lame, little, malnourished, marginal, meager, measly, membrane-forming, membranous, mental, miniature, minute, morbid, mortified, negligible, nominal, noxious, paltry, pathologic, pathological, pernicious, petty, picayune, piddling, pint-size, pocket, pocket-size, poisonous, poorly, proinflammatory, puffy, puny, pygmy, rheumatic, rheumatoid, sallow, sick, sickening, sickly, slight, small, smallish, sore-eyed, struggling, sunburned, sunburnt, tiny, toxic, trifling, trivial, troubled, tumescent, tumid, turgid, ulcerated, ulcerous, undernourished, undersized, unfit, unhealthful, unhealthy, unhygienic, unimportant, unreasonable, unsanitary, unsound, unsuccessful, unwell, unwholesome, varicose, wasted, weak, weakened, weakly, wheezing, wheezy, windburned, windburnt, worn, worn-out, yellow, Bankrupted, Challenged, Fainting, Floundering, Icteric, Intumescent, Languishing, Picayunish, Rheumy, Sickened, run down, cytomegalic, pro-inflammatory, worn down, differently abled.
- Examples of usage:
- She would regret the death of either as she would regret the death of any strong healthy man but that was all - "In the Brooding Wild" by Ridgwell Cullum
- This desire was a healthy and a reasonable one but unfortunately the Antwerpers had not always been so vigorous or so united in their resistance to Parma - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley
- The first child had a healthy wet nurse and has grown a fine healthy lad - "The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease." by Thomas Bull, M.D.
- Top resources with antonyms for HEALTHY:
- Find what are the antonyms for the word healthy, check opposite words for healthy on our website. definite - indefinite demand - supply despair - hope dim - bright disappear - appear discourage - encourage, diseased - healthy down - up downwards - upwards Synonyms and antonyms for healthy. 1. healthy (adj.) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease. Synonyms:. Synonyms for healthy at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Find what are the antonyms for the word healthy, check opposite words for healthy on our website.