- Antonyms of HEALTHY:
- unfit, unhealthy, turgid, gangrenous, diseased, mortified, icteric, cytomegalic, flatulent, intumescent, foamy, windburned, proinflammatory, gassy, wheezing, morbid, sunburned, inflamed, creaky, edematous, asthmatic, bloodshot, chilblained, frothing, dehydrated, blebby, foaming, blistery, ingrown, pro-inflammatory, yellow, pathological, enlarged, sickly, rheumatic, colicky, sallow, unwholesome, sore-eyed, ingrowing, dropsical, unsound, puffy, pathologic, inconsiderable, bad, caseous, jaundiced, carbuncled, carious, cankerous, ulcerous, tumid, angry, tumescent, membrane-forming, carbuncular, inflammatory, unreasonable, wheezy, mental, ulcerated, arthritic, windburnt, rheumy, rheumatoid, varicose, sunburnt, membranous, delicate, failing, ill, worn, fainting, sick, wasted, worn down, emaciated, fragile, weak, worn out, exhausted, frail, decrepit, enfeebled, feeble, infirm, run-down, sickened, weakened, weakly, challenged, crippled, debilitated, differently abled, disabled, halt, incapacitated, lame, gaunt, haggard, malnourished, undernourished, afflicted, troubled, poorly, ailing, unwell, damaging, deleterious, harmful, injurious, pernicious, infectious, poisonous, sickening, toxic, insanitary, unhygienic, unsanitary, insalubrious, noxious, unhealthful, measly, minute, paltry, petty, picayune, picayunish, piddling, puny, trifling, trivial, unimportant, marginal, meager, slight, little, small, tiny, undersized, bitty, diminutive, miniature, pint-size, pocket, pocket-size, pygmy, smallish, inconsequential, insignificant, insubstantial, negligible, nominal, declining, dying, floundering, languishing, struggling, bankrupt, bankrupted, insolvent, depressed, unprosperous, unsuccessful.
- Misspellings for HEALTHY:
- heathily, helther, haelthier, helthier, helath, heathly, halth, healthny, healtchare, heatlthy, helthy, ahealth, nealth, helathy, healthyer, healthe, healthcre, whealthy, healthjier, healither, healtha, healthwise, healthm, hleathy, healythy, nonhealth, thealthy, himsealth, tewlth, healty, healthacre, wealthiy, fealthy, early19th, helph, haealth, halethy, hearthy, healtch, heallth, helth, ghealth, helthe, heaalthy, healthu, welthey, heaalth, healthyl, healthty, healthly, healthir, healh, qalthough, healthym, healthfair, haleth, wealthhy, healthcareer, helthyer, wealthy6, healthlier, healthing, walthy, haelthy, healhty, helpthe, healthcae, whealth, healthes, healhy, halty, healthaly, heakth, qualithy, healther, heathy, healtyh, healt, hhealth, hallbath, uhealthy, dealth, healtthier, havethe, healtyhy, healthl, healthi, heatthy, hearlth, helthing, wealthey, htealth, welthy, fhilthy, healthc, healthcar, healthmate, heealth, heally, helathcare, healtheir, heatlth, helty, halthy, ehalth, ahealthy, medhealth, dhealth, wellthey, heakthy, ehalthy, healthercare, helthey, heatlhy, harleythere, rhlthm, welathy, ofhealth, healtly, hellthy, haelth, helathier, healthyly, heaolth, healtheier, healyh, healthuy, healkth, helthcare, heullaluha, healthey, ehealth, lhealth, ealth, dealthy, healtherier, healtth, healthyier, heallthy, healithy, yourhealth, shealth, heslthy, heathlyer, hleath, waelthy, thilthy, felthy, whelth, healily, helpthem, heailther, healthys, halthey, helaty, health''s, halthcare, hearlthy, heaklth, healthare, valthob, healrth, healthj, heralth, hralth, healthcheck, healthacare, healithier, ealthy, healththy, healy, helahty, highligth, hollyfeather, sealth.
- Examples of usage:
She would regret the death of either as she would regret the death of any strong, healthy man; but that was all.
"In the Brooding Wild",Ridgwell Cullum.
This desire was a healthy and a reasonable one; but, unfortunately, the Antwerpers had not always been so vigorous or so united in their resistance to Parma.
"Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete",John Lothrop Motley.
The first child had a healthy wet- nurse, and has grown a fine healthy lad.
"The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease.",Thomas Bull, M.D..
- She would regret the death of either as she would regret the death of any strong, healthy man; but that was all.
- Top resources with antonyms for HEALTHY:
- Find what are the antonyms for the word healthy, check opposite words for healthy on our website. definite - indefinite demand - supply despair - hope dim - bright disappear - appear discourage - encourage, diseased - healthy down - up downwards - upwards For instance, if you make $500 per month in debt payments and you have $1,500 in income, your debt-to-income ratio would be a relatively healthy 33 percent. Feb 26, 2014 ... I've created some reading comprehension strategies for you today that will work with 3rd through 5th grade kids. These reading comprehension ... an antonym for gain? forfeit. win. disqualify. risk. 4. 9. an antonym for love? like. loath. obey. affection. 5. 12. an antonym for healthy? nutritious. thin. hungry. 15.