- Antonyms of INSIGNIFICANT:
- important, significant, remarkable, probatory, epoch-making, probative, profound, major, monumental, noticeable, operative, fundamental, earthshaking, momentous, large, evidential, epochal, world-shattering, world-shaking, evidentiary, meaningful, prodigious, noteworthy, portentous, decisive, fatal, fateful, chief, dominant, overbearing, overmastering, overriding, principal, distinctive, exceptional, impressive, outstanding, prominent, valuable, worthwhile, worthy, distinguished, eminent, great, illustrious, preeminent, prestigious, famous, notorious, renowned, all-important, basic, essential, key, big, consequential, eventful, material, substantial, unfrivolous, weighty, serious, pivotal, conspicuous, striking, appreciable, discernible, measurable, considerable.
- Misspellings for INSIGNIFICANT:
- insignifacnt, insignifigent, insiginificant, insignificate, significand, insifnificant, insigificant, insignificatant, insufficant, insignifant, insignificants, suggnificant, insigficant, insignaficant, asignificant, signifcant, significnat, signifficant, insignificent, sugnificant, signifiacant, insignifacance, signifiacnt, significanat, signifiicant, insigificance, signficant, insignificat, signaficant, insuficant, insignificient, sagnificant, sgnificant, insucnificant, insignifgant, signifagent, meansignificant, insagnificent, insignicant, insignafiant, insignificannt, significnt, igsignificant, signfiicant, ssignificant, insignifact, unsignificant, ignificant, signifigant, signiifcant, sginificant, insignifance, insignigigant, signifacant, insignifacant, insignigicant, nonsignficant, insufficaint, signifuicant, segnificant, insignicance, aignificant, insiginifcant, insognificant, signifigent, insignifcance, signaificant, incignificant, insignificint, insaficant, siginificant, insignficant, insignifficant, insignifigance, insignifican, insignificiant, insegnificant, insucnifincant, significcant, insignifiant, siginficant, insignifagant, signiificant, insignificatn, insignifacent, insugnificant, insignifanct, siggnificant, insignifigant, insugificant, signnificant, insiginifant, significanyt, insignifcant, siggnifigant, signifucant, insignificancy, insigifigant, insignifignant, insunificant.
- Examples of usage:
Well, he's rather too insignificant for me.
"The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith",George Meredith.
From a modern architectural point of view, they would at first seem quite insignificant, and yet, hidden away beneath the rough exteriors, there are often interesting lines and good proportions.
"Remodeled Farmhouses",Mary H. Northend.
Of the Corots, twelve in number, we did not see an insignificant one, not a weak one.
"Promenades of an Impressionist",James Huneker.
- Well, he's rather too insignificant for me.
- Top resources with antonyms for INSIGNIFICANT:
- Insignificant translated from English to Dutch including synonyms, definitions, and related words. ... insignificant → onbelangrijk .... Antonyms for "insignificant":. 1 lacking importance <an insignificant detail that we can safely ignore> Synonyms fiddling, foolish, frivolous, incidental, inconsequential, inconsiderable, ... insignificant - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of insignificant in Hindi dictionary, audio ... Pronunciation of insignificant ... Antonyms of insignificant. Synonyms and antonyms for insignificant. 1. insignificant (adj.) not worthy of notice. Synonyms: unnoticeable,; undistinguished. Antonyms: noticeable ... Synonyms for insignificant at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.