- Antonyms of NOXIOUS:
- harmless, innocuous, innoxious, advantageous, favorable, helpful, profitable, serviceable, beneficent, good, invigorating, rejuvenating, useful, beneficial, healthful, life-giving, salutary, wholesome, hygienic, sanitary, nutritious, healthy, propitious, curative, palliative, remedial, salubrious, secure, sound, benignant, noncorrosive, nondestructive, nonfatal, noninfectious, nonlethal, nonpoisonous, nonpolluting, nontoxic, nonvenomous, anodyne, benign, hurtless, innocent, inoffensive, safe, acceptable, agreeable, alluring, appealing, attractive, blessed, congenial, darling, delectable, delicious, delightful, delightsome, desirable, dreamy, dulcet, enjoyable, felicitous, gratifying, heavenly, inviting, likable, luscious, nice, palatable, pleasant, pleasing, pleasurable, satisfying, savory, sweet, welcome, unexceptionable, unobjectionable, restorative.
- Misspellings for NOXIOUS:
- loqacious, abnoxious, anxius, nascious, conicious, annxious, notious, anxieous, luxiours, anixous, anxuios, anxiious, uncouscious, luxiouous, anixious, anxoious, nonissues, naucious, anxiuos, conciious, anxiuous, anaxious, ubnoxious, concscious, naxis, luxuious, luxouious, noxtious, anxous, gnoccis, anxios, angcious, conciuous, conseous, coucious, luxious, concious, oxious, notioces, anxuois, coincious, anxeious, conciouis, consieous, numousous, anexious, anxouis, nauscious, obnixious, ancxious, coscious, concieous, angxious, enxious, uncoscious, anxiouse, inoxious, obnxious, anxioius, anxoius, conseious, conscioius, anxiuose, consiuous, knoxsville, naxius, obnaxious.
- Examples of usage:
- On opening the door to the main office I met again what I thought was the noxious vapor.
I am aware that the aristocracy of wealth is a noxious weed that spreads its deleterious branches through our cities and large towns but not yet so widely and luxuriant as to prevent merit and genius from acquiring a rapid and healthful growth.
"Sages and Heroes of the American Revolution",L. Carroll Judson.
There was every danger that the lower level might be so filled with the noxious vapor as to cause an explosion, and both men and boys labored manfully.
"Down the Slope",James Otis.
- Top resources with antonyms for NOXIOUS:
- Innocent, Nocent, Not an exact antonym; rarely used. Innocuous, Nocuous, Rarely used antonym (almost entirely replaced by descendant noxious). Postpone ... Innocent, Nocent, Not an exact antonym; rarely used. Innocuous, Nocuous, Rarely used antonym (almost entirely replaced by descendant noxious). Postpone ... noxious synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'notorious',nexus',numinous',notion', Reverso dictionary, English ... May 25, 2012 ... Of course innoxious is the antonym of noxious and a synonym for innocuous. ( Those three words appear in Dorland's Illustrated Medical ... 1 bad for the well-being of the body <mixing bleach and ammonia can cause noxious fumes that can seriously harm you> Synonyms insalubrious, noisome, ...