- Antonyms of BENEFICIAL:
- disadvantageous, damaging, deleterious, harmful, injurious, insalubrious, bad, unfavorable, unfriendly, unhelpful, unprofitable.
- Misspellings for BENEFICIAL:
- benafecial, beneficiall, benificaial, benifiical, benefitiary, benofical, benefifial, unoficial, benfitical, benefiacal, benefial, benfitcal, beneficical, benefical, benefitional, beneficary, beneicial, benificaal, benifichal, benneficial, bifocial, beneficiai, benfincial, beneifical, beneificary, benifitial, benifial, beneificail, beneftial, beneficicial, benefitical, benefitiate, benaficary, benififical, bneficial, beneficiacy, benafictial, benefetial, benefically, beneficual, beneficiay, benefcairy, beneficital, beneficla, benefifical, beificial, beinifical, benifficial, unbenificial, beneifitial, benifishal, beneficia, benifitual, beneficiasl, benifical, unbeneficial, beneficialy, beneficuary, benificual, bennificail, pontificial, benifisal, beneiful, benafishal, beneficail, benifital, benificial, benficl, benfical, benicial, beneifcial, bennifical, benificail, benifishary, beenficial, beleficial, benaficial, beneficaial, beneficitial, benficial, benefisial, benifecial, beniftsal, benefcial, benenficial, benefecial, benenfical, benificary, benefital, benefiticial, unnoficial, myofacial, benifcial, beneificial, benficary, beniefical, bennificial, benefiscial, beneficry, benafical, benefitcal, bebeficial, benificila, benificia, benefitcial, benefitail, benifisial, beneficials, benieficial, benefiical, benfeicial, benecial, benifitical, benefictial, beneifcal, benifetial, benefficially, benifcal, beneficiaies, beneficiate, benefitual, benifictial, bennifitial, nonbeneficial, benafitial, benifitail, beneficairy, benficail, benefiial, benefitial, benefisual, beeficial, beinfishal, beneficiail, benefictual, benefiicial, benfecial, benifitiakl, benifiual, benificially, beneficariy.
- Examples of usage:
Medicine may have a bad taste, and yet have beneficial results.
"One Day's Courtship The Heralds Of Fame",Robert Barr.
Although General Brock may be said to have fallen in the midst of his career, yet his previous services in Upper Canada will be lasting and highly beneficial.
"The Niagara River",Archer Butler Hulbert.
Over the south creek at Hawkesbury a floating- bridge has been erected, which has proved greatly beneficial to the public; since, previous to its completion, every person who had occasion to go to that settlement, and in many cases from one farm to another, was obliged to pass to and fro in a boat.
"The Present Picture of New South Wales (1811)",David Dickinson Mann.
- Medicine may have a bad taste, and yet have beneficial results.
- Top resources with antonyms for BENEFICIAL:
- Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "beneficial" Spanish Central: Translation of "beneficial" Nglish: Translation of "beneficial" for Spanish speakers ... promoting or contributing to personal or social well-being <tutoring can often be as beneficial and rewarding for the tutor as for the student receiving the help> ... Synonyms for beneficial at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Cars have become more like technological gadgets, evolving frequently to suit consumer preferences. A lease option may seem attractive if you don't want to ... Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; A Summary: Are College ... A Summary: Are College Success Courses Beneficial?