- Antonyms of DEED:
- cessation, immobility, inertia, quiet, suffering, deliberation, inaction, passion, repose, suspension, endurance, inactivity, quiescence, rest.
- Misspellings for DEED:
- deald, deided, deek, dees, deleed, decaid, nedid, iddued, dedk, dieyed, keed, delet, deeer, leed, neded, deined, atteed, degeee, deerved, dddddd, deade, dudeeee, dued, idead, dredd, dessed, demed, deaer, delaid, deeth, detph, devid, deef, doged, deide, dieid, beed, dumed, queed, daded, weedout, desey, defed, peyd, deteer, demad, beted, teird, tieed, dteh, needto, deoend, deced, dayed, deend, rdeady, teledo, deeemd, deede, decet, deady, deen, deterr, derved, dedie, dtaed, dddd, degee, detur, daed, ndded, deceid, decard, daef, dney, daied, delaied, addeed, deared, deferd, dieat, deset, dded, denaied, deleo, ded, dred, dawed, doddo, weted, doord, sideed, datee, diyd, deamed, leted, detele, detear, debid, jeted, deserd, dj'ed, ideea, deaht, deid, deeped, ddid, diged, teade, die'd, dieed, diyed, deiety, sidede, sdded, deear, deemd, tee'd, diued, adead, desied, deddy, dee, yeterday, pee'd, delaed, deted, deaty, deand, diied, deened, devied, desid, duded, duked, detai, doed, edeit, daved, eeded, teide, debued, decde, deeep, deate, deciad, deneid, heted, nedeed, dieded, doeds, delied, dmeo, needet, deead, tneed, teend, eed, ideed, deked, dceo, derty, peted, deker, detael, poderd, dreed, defaud, deaded, needid, diead, dleet, neted, detb, decad, detier, detuer, dyied, duedate, ddep, ddddddd, detec, dneid, dured, dlead, deied, dedia, meed, dased, deji, deired, dened, diiet, ddddd, diened, dutey, geted, dueto, deoted, dede, deteil, detel, vieed, dealed, dudey, denaid, detter, deadth, deanied, diddo, durda, derert, deeb, deneied, deeed, diaed, defead, deated, ceed, deteal, decaed, dneed, deeemed, deathed, duiet, depudy, ysed, tedde, diedon, demeed, 6e5e56d4, nee3d, desade, need, muderd, ddddddddd, dted, detah, reted, dreied, duide, dzed, we'ed, doved, dieled, deeo, yeid, teied, deepa, teder, denid, deja, ndeed, daddi, dateed, deez, duud, diecde, adedd, see'd, tesed, deried, sdee, deacde, teted, deepo, detech, needt, dieind, deepp, deel, dordo, dend, teeht, deet, dearmd, decede, ddddddddddd, edded, daetd, desd, deod, deded, demoed, demo'd, dided, dfid, didddd, diid, deidra, dieet, diend, dirdy, dod101, degde, dreee, udead, kieed, videoed, dsee, shadeed, teyerd.
- Examples of usage:
She thanked me for the deed and told me to fly to the woods.
"Invisible Links",Selma Lagerlof.
But, my dear child, there is in very deed a more important harvest before us.
"Leading Articles on Various Subjects",Hugh Miller.
That was his general plan before the deed.
"The Spinners",Eden Phillpotts.
- She thanked me for the deed and told me to fly to the woods.
- Top resources with antonyms for DEED:
- Feb 2, 2011 ... The antonym of sin is good deed. Sin means an action that is against religious rules, so the antonym should be in accordance with religion. Antonyms 1 Level 7. Directions: ... The word infamous means well known for a bad quality or deed. ... The opposite of infamous is famous for a good deed. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "deed" Spanish Central: Translation of "deed" Nglish: Translation of "deed" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: ... 1 an act of notable skill, strength, or cleverness <traditionally heroes have been celebrated for their great deeds in song and story> Synonyms feat, exploit, ... Synonyms and antonyms for deed. 1. deed (n.) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to ...