- Antonyms of DEED
- Examples of usage:
- She thanked me for the deed and told me to fly to the woods - "Invisible Links" by Selma Lagerlof
- But my dear child there is in very deed a more important harvest before us - "Leading Articles on Various Subjects" by Hugh Miller
- That was his general plan before the deed - "The Spinners" by Eden Phillpotts
- Top resources with antonyms for DEED:
- Feb 2, 2011 ... The antonym of sin is good deed. Sin means an action that is against religious rules, so the antonym should be in accordance with religion. Antonyms 1 Level 7. Directions: ... The word infamous means well known for a bad quality or deed. ... The opposite of infamous is famous for a good deed. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "deed" Spanish Central: Translation of "deed" Nglish: Translation of "deed" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: ... 1 an act of notable skill, strength, or cleverness <traditionally heroes have been celebrated for their great deeds in song and story> Synonyms feat, exploit, ... Synonyms and antonyms for deed. 1. deed (n.) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to ...