- Antonyms of DEED:
- cessation, immobility, inertia, quiet, suffering, deliberation, inaction, passion, repose, suspension, endurance, inactivity, quiescence, rest.
- Examples of usage:
She thanked me for the deed and told me to fly to the woods.
"Invisible Links",Selma Lagerlof.
But, my dear child, there is in very deed a more important harvest before us.
"Leading Articles on Various Subjects",Hugh Miller.
That was his general plan before the deed.
"The Spinners",Eden Phillpotts.
- She thanked me for the deed and told me to fly to the woods.
- Top resources with antonyms for DEED:
- Feb 2, 2011 ... The antonym of sin is good deed. Sin means an action that is against religious rules, so the antonym should be in accordance with religion. Antonyms 1 Level 7. Directions: ... The word infamous means well known for a bad quality or deed. ... The opposite of infamous is famous for a good deed. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "deed" Spanish Central: Translation of "deed" Nglish: Translation of "deed" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: ... 1 an act of notable skill, strength, or cleverness <traditionally heroes have been celebrated for their great deeds in song and story> Synonyms feat, exploit, ... Synonyms and antonyms for deed. 1. deed (n.) a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to ...
- unofficial, unconfirmed, summary, unauthorised, unauthorized.