- Antonyms of ENERGETIC:
- lethargic, unergetic, languid, logy, groggy, unenterprising, unenrgetic, lackadaisical, foggy, nonenterprising, dreamy, listless, dazed, languorous, stuporous, dull, inactive, lazy, slow, heavy, indolent, quiescent, sluggish, idle, inert, quiet, stupid, delicate, effete, enervated, faint, feeble, frail, infirm, wan, weak, weakened, impotent, powerless, prostrate, prostrated, sapped, tired, invertebrate, nerveless, soft, spineless, wimpy, ill, unhealthy, unsound, unwell, broken-down, debilitated, decrepit, disabled, wasted, worn-out, torpid, unambitious, sleepy, weary, apathetic, impassive, phlegmatic, stolid, boring, irksome, tedious, dead, inanimate, languishing, leaden, lifeless, limp, spiritless, vapid, guarded, mild, uncompelling, wishy-washy, ambiguous, equivocal, halting, hesitant, understated, nonassertive, nonemphatic, unemphatic.
- Misspellings for ENERGETIC:
- entergetic, aneshttic, eneregtic, engernic, engetic, enegetic, enterjetic, energetics, energenic, energentic, energitically, energatic, unhygentic, energitic, energtic, nergetic, energed, energetice, engergetic, ingtergity, enegitic, gernectic, energetc, enfatic, engtic, genectic, engimatic, energyergy, ayurvedic, engergentic, negatic, energictic, energectic, energitc, allergetic, enegmatic, energeticly, energeticlly, alergentic, mangetic, enegertic, enegenic, anerxic, engmatic, energeting, pancraetic, energinic, butenergetic, inegmatic, energietic, energic, unhigenic, engergetically, energytic, enertgetic, energeric, enerjetic, energedic, inergetic, evergetic, engertic, enagmatic, entergentic, unorganic, enegergetic, nondigetic, energywith, enrgetic, fanactic, energeticaly, energertic, nondiegetic, enphatic, enagetic, eneregetic, encopretic, energetci, intergetic, energetical, engeretic, engergic, entergitic, energt.
- Examples of usage:
Under his less energetic successor, it was taken in a day.
"Account of a Tour in Normandy, Vol. II. (of 2)",Dawson Turner.
I established with myself, on these occasions, the reputation of a first- rate man of business,- prompt, decisive, energetic, clear, cool- headed.
"Great Expectations",Charles Dickens.
" I really must be a little more energetic, or I'll never find anything to suit me," he smiled in his most leisurely manner.
"Simon",J. Storer Clouston.
- Under his less energetic successor, it was taken in a day.
- Top resources with antonyms for ENERGETIC:
- energetic synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'energize',energy',enervation',enervate', Reverso dictionary, English ... energetic synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'energize',energy',enervation',enervate', Reverso dictionary, English ... ... more interesting. Learn more about antonyms with Education Quizzes. ... False; Correct. Look at the word and then choose its antonym. Energetic. Lively is a ... 1 having active strength of body or mind <a lifelong fitness fanatic, he remained energetic well into his 80s> Synonyms dynamic, vigorous, flush, gingery, lusty, ... Synonyms and antonyms for energetic. 1. energetic (adj.) possessing or exerting or displaying energy. Synonyms: dynamic,; spanking,; lively,; physical,; zippy, ...