- Antonyms of ANIMATE:
- blunt, dead, deaden, inanimate, insensate, insentient, nonliving, nonconscious, non-living, defunct, dull, lifeless, deceased, dispirited, spiritless, indolent, lazy, unambitious, inert, lethargic, sleepy, sluggish, tired, torpid, weary, apathetic, impassive, phlegmatic, stolid, boring, irksome, tedious, inactive, lackadaisical, languid, languishing, languorous, leaden, limp, listless, vapid, dying, fading, moribund, stillborn, reposing, resting, ghostlike, ghostly, ghosty, zombielike, absent, extinct, fallen, finished, gone, lapsed, lost, nonexistent, perished, terminated, vanished, wiped out, barren, desert, asleep, breathless, cold, departed, expired.
- Misspellings for ANIMATE:
- animaters, unanimate, initmiate, anamle, animail, animan, enime, ammater, enimie, iinanimate, anninimoity, unmate, anamosaty, annimal, aniimal, inimiate, tornamate, orniate, ellimate, anamtomy, antime, annilate, imiate, inannimate, anmial, inamte, inamimate, animaton, elinmate, etimate, unitate, ellimiate, initate, immatue, animle, unlimit, ulimate, animie, animatied, inicate, untamite, animaed, inadimate, eniciate, anamating, intimade, iniate, intiamte, anytimt, aniamated, anumore, elinimate, inimate, enudate, annimated, anmytime, analiate, annymore, animia, anymoe, animic, animatin, animall, anoymore, anomity, animatiion, anomole, anaimal, ademate, itimate, aniamted, inmmature, inimacy, inidate, animae, anitmatter, enimatic, elimiate, ellinimate, intemate, authomate, anamated, animale, aninomity, annate, annimate, aniolate, aminate, aniamal, anytmie, nomiate, aniumal, anywat, animl, nomatter, aniaml, anemeties, anyitme, animial, linemate, intamiate, adamate, intamate, intimat, inaimate, anomale, animla, immiate, ornamates, aninimity, innanimate, aniemal, aname, esimate, aremade, adimat, adimate, animater, anyohter, inmto, animak, inatomate, intamite, imaite, aninemity, lanimate, untimate, animaiton, nomater, andmade, donimate, animald, utimate, animel, anymroe, inniate, annialate, anlayte, animatoing, ulwmate, intimet, initimate, initatie, unlimite, animeia, animted, intiimate, imanimate, animy, onamatapia, animol, anamat, anumbe, illimate, animore, andmay, anialate, anylater, anonimaty, anymoore, animeted, anynimity, canmeet, innormace, ornimant, intamte, aninate, anyrate, anamite, inmidiate, urninate, inanimete, andme, animtaion, initmate, thenmat, elimate, animo, animiated, anuimal, anymmore, animil, animaion, onmto, ainmed, imate, anonymite, accomate, anenometer, annihlate, annoate, aminimity, intimite, allimate, ameniite, animea, ainmal, anbieter, anisheate, anziaty, aiimit, atomata, ianimate, inanamate, inieate, inictae, iniatie, inmath, uilmiate, ulimiate, uttimate.
- Examples of usage:
Such is the spirit which should animate all our order, and we should triumph, in the name of our Lord, against all opposition which frail man can offer.
"The Prime Minister",W.H.G. Kingston.
He is full of pity and tenderness and enfolds in his heart and in his poetry, saint and sinner, man and beast, all that which is animate and inanimate.
"Romance of the Rabbit",Francis Jammes.
Love is with us a science and an art; It long ago since ceased to animate the heart.
"Love's Comedy",Henrik Ibsen.
- Such is the spirit which should animate all our order, and we should triumph, in the name of our Lord, against all opposition which frail man can offer.
- Top resources with antonyms for ANIMATE:
- You can add animation to a Tumblr post in one of three ways: insert an animated GIF image into a standard text post; create a photo post and insert up to 10 ... Jul 29, 2011 ... I believe it is uncommon, but disanimate is a word that means to deprive of life that has the same root as animate plus the Latinate prefix dis- ... 1 having much high-spirited energy and movement <an animated group of girls loudly running down the hall> Synonyms active, airy, animate, lively, bouncing, ... 1 having much high-spirited energy and movement <an animated group of girls loudly running down the hall> Synonyms active, airy, animate, lively, bouncing, ... 1 having much high-spirited energy and movement <an animated group of girls loudly running down the hall> Synonyms active, airy, animate, lively, bouncing, ...