- Examples of usage:
- She shook her head and stood a little apart looking on with quiet attention - "Daisy Burns (Volume 2)" by Julia Kavanagh
- If I was dead at one end of the world and she dead at the other we couldn't be any farther apart than life has put us two who can see and speak to each other every day - "Slippy McGee, Sometimes Known as the Butterfly Man" by Marie Conway Oemler
- Most men would have been satisfied with the life he lived apart from the books he wrote or with the books he wrote apart from the life he lived - "Modern American Prose Selections" by Various
- Top resources with antonyms for APART:
- One reason "Friends" was a hit is likely because TV audiences resonated with the idea of close friendships — people who laugh and cry together and give each ... alive - dead all - none, nothing ally - enemy always - never ancient - modern answer - question antonym - synonym apart - together, appear - disappear, vanish into parts or pieces <the fancy new adjustable rake came apart the first time I tried to use it> Synonyms asunder, piecemeal Phrases to pieces Antonyms together. not including <apart from the saggy roof, the cottage is in pretty good shape> Synonyms except, aside from, bar, barring, beside, besides, but, except for, ... Synonyms and antonyms for apart. 1. apart (adv.) separated or at a distance in ... 9. set-apart (adj.) being or feeling set or kept apart from others. Synonyms:.