- Antonyms of ECSTATIC
depressed, down, sad, sorrowful, unhappy, blue, brokenhearted, crestfallen, dejected, depressed, despondent, disconsolate, disheartened, doleful, down, downcast, downhearted, forlorn, gloomy, glum, hangdog, heartbroken, heartsick, inconsolable, joyless, low, low-spirited, melancholy, miserable, mournful, sad, sorrowful, sorry, unhappy, woebegone, woeful, wretched, Saddened, heartsore.
- Examples of usage:
- Oh Mother Katy and Gertie both flung themselves at their little mother for an ecstatic hug - "Chicken Little Jane" by Lily Munsell Ritchie
- Each felt that this was their last meeting and each threw all life and all thought into the rapture of this long and ecstatic embrace - "Cord and Creese" by James de Mille
- He looked at his son with something really ecstatic in his expression - "Witness For The Defence" by A.E.W. Mason
- Top resources with antonyms for ECSTATIC:
- Synonyms for “ecstatic” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "ecstatic" Spanish Central: Translation of "ecstatic" Nglish: Translation of "ecstatic" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... experiencing or marked by overwhelming usually pleasurable emotion <a football player who was ecstatic upon receiving a full athletic scholarship to the ... Synonyms and antonyms for ecstatic. 1. ecstatic (adj.) feeling great rapture or delight. Synonyms: joyous,; rhapsodic,; rapt,; rapturous,; enraptured. Antonyms:. Define ecstatic. ecstatic synonyms, ecstatic pronunciation, ecstatic translation, English dictionary ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:.