- Antonyms of ASCETIC:
- Misspellings for ASCETIC:
- acedemic, aucostic, asteic, acedmeic, autstic, aphotic, arcitech, astheitc, ajeztic, aestethic, aesethic, aucustic, archertec, asdfj, asymetic, acedimic, ischmic, astec, accedemic, aestectic, awestuck, asterik, pyscotic, ascet, azetec, ascitic, aspetic, assitacne, asthethic, astock, acuatic, aspetc, ascerbic, eutetic, asdfkj, ceotic, raceetc, adicic, ascertif, archetec, assecc, asterick, asethic, phscotic, astheic, ascteic, arcenic, acedamic, ayurvedic, sacerfic, assocaite, elcectic, acylic, arstortic, cetic, arcitect, aspaltic, actic, asscoaite, setic, easthetic, abotic, asteric, asthetic, ascertin, anasetic, acitatio, arcetype, acoutic, astectic, astetic, esctatic, estethic, artisctic, hassidic, astric, arcetect, acedmic, archeteic, phsycotic, anestegia, athestic, acemdemic, arcitecure, arcylic, asldjf, astuck, askdjf, astethic, esotric, archeteck, ahletic, asmatic, aarctic, arcitecher, aestetic, asetics, ecsatic, aeshetic, elascitc, hasedic, acedic, assocatie, aesenic, acitng, aesthic, physcotic, aspectic, aoustic, arceeoogy, narciotic, austic, accustic, obsteuic, aectic, autsitic, arcitic, adcedimic, acitic, archetict, acusitc, ascentic, escatic, asostatic, arseneic, asceptic, estetic, artstic, ascetain, ascertive, arcitc, acedemica, esatic, arciticure, elcetric, eceltic, physchotic, athstetic, aestitic, asector, usedwhich, acyllic, asethtic, arstikic, asorbic, asdklj, absterge, abiotic, ischemic, nausitic.
- Examples of usage:
Some persons said that he looked ascetic, some austere, some angelic.
"Aurora the Magnificent",Gertrude Hall.
He was dressed in the ordinary black priestly garb, looked like an ascetic with pale, thin face, which lighted up very much when discussing any subject that interested him.
"My First Years As A Frenchwoman, 1876-1879",Mary King Waddington.
Two of these men were very young, with pale, ascetic faces and weary eyes.
"The Garden Of Allah",Robert Hichens.
- Some persons said that he looked ascetic, some austere, some angelic.
- Top resources with antonyms for ASCETIC:
- He had come to see no value in material things and joined a group of ascetics. antonyms: · hedonist, sybarite · similar words: · anchorite, celibate, eremite, fakir, ... ascetic synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'asceticism',ascent',ascertain',arctic', Reverso dictionary, English ... ascetic synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'asceticism',ascent',ascertain',arctic', Reverso dictionary, English ... An ascetic swears off material possessions and owns as few things as possible. Therefore its antonym would be materialist, a person connected to. To double check that this is the correct word you can use the resources below to find the definition of ascetic, antonyms for ascetic, synonyms for ascetic, quotes ...