- Antonyms of MATERIALISTIC:
- upper-class, lower-class, unworldly, low-class.
- Misspellings for MATERIALISTIC:
- materealistic, materalist, materilised, materielistic, natrualistic, materelistic, matierialistic, naturallistic, materialstic, matiralistic, materialitic, materialisation, materlialistic, photorealistic, materalistic, materialiistic, matrialistic, materlistic, materilisic, matirealistic, materalised, matirialistic, meterialistic, materilistic, matieralistic, materialised, hydroplastic, materialistc, tribalistic, mterilisitic, materializind.
- Examples of usage:
These three are: 1. The Materialistic Conception of History.
"Socialism: Positive and Negative",Robert Rives La Monte.
It is perfectly true that this is a materialistic age, and for that very reason we want our poets all the more.
"The Function Of The Poet And Other Essays",James Russell Lowell.
In his later days, Cabanis completely abandoned his materialistic standpoint.
"Counsels and Maxims From The Essays Of Arthur Schopenhauer",Arthur Schopenhauer.
- These three are: 1. The Materialistic Conception of History.