- Antonyms of EVE:
- day, daytime, light, forenoon, aurora, cockcrow, dawn, dawning, daybreak, daylight, morn, morning, sunrise, sunup.
- Examples of usage:
" It's too, too bad, and we are both terribly upset," Eve went on heavily.
"The Guests Of Hercules",C. N. Williamson and A. M. Williamson.
Don't ye say that, Eve- now don't say that!
"Love Me Little, Love Me Long",Charles Reade Edition: 10 Language: English.
Emily Warren, does thee know that thy mother Eve made trouble in a garden?
"A Day Of Fate",E. P. Roe.
- " It's too, too bad, and we are both terribly upset," Eve went on heavily.
- Top resources with antonyms for EVE:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; What Cultures ... Siskiyou Daily: Eating for Luck on New Year's Eve · World Now: New Year's Eve ... Confetti. Champagne. Music. Hors d'oeuvres. Dancing. People have lots of ways to celebrate on New Year's Eve. Some of these festivities are new, but others ... New Year's Eve traditionally inspires people to throw out the old and ring in the new. The United States is host to many traditions, several of them stemming from ... Oct 13, 2014 ... Maybe a native speaker here will be more confident about how strongly "on the eve" suggests just the evening and not the entire day before. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "eve" Spanish Central: Translation of "eve" Nglish: Translation of "eve" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: ...
- upright, vertical, erect, inflexible, rigid.