- Antonyms of SCRAMBLE
- Examples of usage:
- The task was heavy and slow since always we must scramble over sheer ground - "The Virgin of the Sun" by H. R. Haggard
- Immediately the player thus summoned rises from his chair and follows the leader sometimes having a lively scramble to encircle the row of chairs and catch up with him - "Games for the Playground, Home, School and Gymnasium" by Jessie H. Bancroft
- As before a doctor was the first to scramble through the opening - "The Boy With the U.S. Miners" by Francis Rolt-Wheeler
- Top resources with antonyms for SCRAMBLE:
- Some antonyms for the verb scramble are organize, align, format. Some antonyms for the noun scramble are order, organization, alignment. Synonym Scramble: A fun activity reinforces synonyms and builds vocabulary skills. ... synonym, vocabulary, game, antonym, opposite, foreign language. Antonym word scramble worksheet for kids. Each box contains a word and then a scrambled antonym for that word. Unscramble the antonym and write it on the ... Define scramble: to move or climb over something quickly especially while also using ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "scramble" Spanish Central: ... an unorganized collection or mixture of various things <a scramble of pens and pencils in the desk drawer> Synonyms agglomerate, agglomeration, alphabet ...