- Antonyms of SCRAMBLE:
- Misspellings for SCRAMBLE:
- scrambelled, scrambel, scrammbled, scrible, scrambeled, screambut, scarmble, scrambiling, scrumbled, scamble, syomble, scrambeld, strumble, scrammble, scrable, scrambed, scrambleing, scrambaling, sramble, scrabmled, scrubble, scrambeling, descramble, scrample, scrambbled.
- Examples of usage:
The task was heavy and slow, since always we must scramble over sheer ground.
"The Virgin of the Sun",H. R. Haggard.
Immediately the player thus summoned rises from his chair and follows the leader, sometimes having a lively scramble to encircle the row of chairs and catch up with him.
"Games for the Playground, Home, School and Gymnasium",Jessie H. Bancroft.
As before, a doctor was the first to scramble through the opening.
"The Boy With the U.S. Miners",Francis Rolt-Wheeler.
- The task was heavy and slow, since always we must scramble over sheer ground.
- Top resources with antonyms for SCRAMBLE:
- Some antonyms for the verb scramble are organize, align, format. Some antonyms for the noun scramble are order, organization, alignment. Synonym Scramble: A fun activity reinforces synonyms and builds vocabulary skills. ... synonym, vocabulary, game, antonym, opposite, foreign language. Antonym word scramble worksheet for kids. Each box contains a word and then a scrambled antonym for that word. Unscramble the antonym and write it on the ... Define scramble: to move or climb over something quickly especially while also using ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "scramble" Spanish Central: ... an unorganized collection or mixture of various things <a scramble of pens and pencils in the desk drawer> Synonyms agglomerate, agglomeration, alphabet ...