- Antonyms of REVOLUTIONARY
- Examples of usage:
- He escaped through the harbour entrance with one of his ironclads and went to Santa Catharina where he established the seat of the revolutionary government - "The South American Republics Part I of II" by Thomas C. Dawson
- It was not until the sailors' revolutionary corps turned them out that all order disappeared - "The New Germany" by George Young
- As my father was one of the most revolutionary of the Free Soilers this may have amused Hawthorne as an instance of the Montagues and Capulets but I found much sympathy with my political notions in his household - "The Life and Genius of Nathaniel Hawthorne" by Frank Preston Stearns
- Top resources with antonyms for REVOLUTIONARY:
- The Revolutionary War saw the 13 North American colonies break their links with Britain over eight painful years of fighting between 1775 and 1783. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; How Did Foreign ... Lasting Impacts the American Revolution Had on Other Governments in Europe. The American Revolutionary War, which lasted from 1775 to 1783, was ... Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; What ... The American forces faced several disadvantages during the American Revolution. Jun 27, 2013 ... I'm in search of an antonym for "visionary" (n.) or "revolutionary" (n.) or "mover and shaker", etc. Let me give you some sentences. These are ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "revolutionary" Spanish Central: Translation of "revolutionary" Nglish: Translation of "revolutionary" for Spanish ...