- Antonyms of DECIDUOUS
enduring, lasting, long-lived, permanent, perpetual, persistent, undying, ceaseless, cone-bearing, coniferous, continuing, dateless, deathless, durable, endless, enduring, eternal, evergreen, everlasting, immortal, imperishable, indestructible, lasting, lifelong, long-lived, permanent, perpetual, persistent, timeless, undying, unending, Indefectible.
- Examples of usage:
- I had rather Justin beat me into submission and mental tranquillity and that I bore him an annual probably deciduous child - "The Passionate Friends" by Herbert George Wells
- Diaphragm thin tendrils few or if present weak usually deciduous - "Manual of American Grape-Growing" by U. P. Hedrick
- Here a scattering group of tall pines a few thick hemlocks and a young growth of miscellaneous deciduous trees fill up the space between two rather steep banks - "Butterflies Worth Knowing" by Clarence M. Weed
- Top resources with antonyms for DECIDUOUS:
- Deciduous usually means plants that drop their leaves, such as in the fall. The opposite of deciduous is evergreen.Often people ... In Synonyms and Antonyms ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "deciduous" Medical Dictionary: Definition of "deciduous" Spanish Central: Translation of "deciduous" Nglish: ... lasting only for a short time <he chose not to fret about the deciduous discomforts of his existence> Synonyms brief, momentary, ephemeral, evanescent, flash, ... Synonyms and antonyms for deciduous. 1. deciduous (adj.) (of teeth, antlers, etc.) being shed at the end of a period of growth. Synonyms: caducous,; shed. Noun 1. deciduous plant - a plant having foliage that is shed annually at the end of the growing season ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:.