- Antonyms of DECIDUOUS:
- evergreen, semi-evergreen, half-evergreen, lasting, cone-bearing, persistent, coniferous, lifelong, continuing, durable, imperishable, indefectible, indestructible, ceaseless, dateless, deathless, endless, enduring, eternal, everlasting, immortal, long-lived, permanent, perpetual, timeless, undying, unending.
- Misspellings for DECIDUOUS:
- termoudouse, dentuous, deciions, decidions, decidouos, deciduos, decidious, disiduous, teidous, decids, deicious, decicous, tediuous, diciduous, diecides, descides, decitons, decilious, decidous, teedious, decidsoin, deciedes, decidison, teidious, deicides, deciduousl, decious.
- Examples of usage:
I had rather Justin beat me into submission and mental tranquillity and that I bore him an annual- probably deciduous- child.
"The Passionate Friends",Herbert George Wells.
Diaphragm thin; tendrils few, or if present, weak, usually deciduous.
"Manual of American Grape-Growing",U. P. Hedrick.
Here a scattering group of tall pines, a few thick hemlocks, and a young growth of miscellaneous deciduous trees fill up the space between two rather steep banks.
"Butterflies Worth Knowing",Clarence M. Weed.
- I had rather Justin beat me into submission and mental tranquillity and that I bore him an annual- probably deciduous- child.
- Top resources with antonyms for DECIDUOUS:
- Deciduous usually means plants that drop their leaves, such as in the fall. The opposite of deciduous is evergreen.Often people ... In Synonyms and Antonyms ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "deciduous" Medical Dictionary: Definition of "deciduous" Spanish Central: Translation of "deciduous" Nglish: ... lasting only for a short time <he chose not to fret about the deciduous discomforts of his existence> Synonyms brief, momentary, ephemeral, evanescent, flash, ... Synonyms and antonyms for deciduous. 1. deciduous (adj.) (of teeth, antlers, etc.) being shed at the end of a period of growth. Synonyms: caducous,; shed. Noun 1. deciduous plant - a plant having foliage that is shed annually at the end of the growing season ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend:.