- Antonyms of CURSORY
- Examples of usage:
- I have only had the opportunity of taking a very cursory glance at them and even if I were able I should not indulge in any critical remarks - "Speeches and Addresses of H. R. H. the Prince of Wales: 1863-1888" by Edward VII
- My opinion was given after a rather cursory perusal of the book - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- They were all girls of fifteen or so and could be passed over also without more than a cursory glance - "The Mystery of the Hasty Arrow" by Anna Katharine Green
- Top resources with antonyms for CURSORY:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; What Process Did ... These passengers were only sent to Ellis Island if they failed the cursory health ... When a word is opposite in meaning to another word then they are antonyms of each ... Cursory. "Most people of Karnataka live in the southern part of the state, ... Jan 25, 2010 ... ... acceptable, likely. Antonyms: unbelievable, implausible, improbable. ... assiduous, sedulous. Antonyms: lazy, indolent, cursory, perfunctory. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "cursory" Spanish Central: Translation of "cursory" Nglish: Translation of "cursory" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... with excessive or careless speed <cursorily glanced over the report before tossing it to one side> Synonyms hastily, headlong, hotfoot, hurriedly, pell-mell, ...