- Antonyms of ABORTION:
- beginning, commencement, initiation, engagement, undertaking, continuation.
- Misspellings for ABORTION:
- obsorbsion, aboprtion, elabortion, absorbition, obession, aborption, obtian, obsorbition, affetion, asorbtion, abourtion, obection, attion, abortian, adobtion, asertion, arbiration, obsortion, obesssion, aportion, vibartion, bartione, obtion, obortions, acytion, abortation, obersation, arbirtation, oirtion, abration, aborion, attetion, buttion, aboutan, avertion, aborition, arbortion, sorbitian, emortion, aetion, abitious, acition, obation, aboration, abotion, absortion, obtaion, assition, auomation, aborshion, ambesion, acertion, beaution, abotions, adotion, obseetion, obosition, ambtion, abolision, aboriton, assiotion, abolotion, birtian, abrotion, abberation, aborotion, pobation, adsorbtion, obatian, assioation, aboutin, abortioin, errotion, abortin, obivion, abbortion, abvortion, obtiain, bioshioan, abortionis, abshron, abition, obortion, obbession, aertion, ortion, cabbiation, obssion, absobtion, bortion, obotion, abbrasion, asurtion, assoation, abrtion, abbration, abberition, abomin, anbition, obbsetion, aboption, abboration, aborton, aberation, obsetion, atetion, abolution, arbortions, abernation, abultion, aborsian, aborsion, abortaion, ambuation, arbitartion, eshibition, halliburtion, abseeshion, obbesion, ibration.
- Examples of usage:
I will only tell them that unless they can find some kind of vigorous activity which keeps them in a free perspiration for an hour or two each day, they will never be really well, and will never bear children without agony and abortion.
"The Book of Life: Vol. I Mind and Body; Vol. II Love and Society",Upton Sinclair.
The midwife said that I came to her one night, accompanied by a young lady about five months with child, and that, holding a pistol in one hand and a packet of fifty Louis in the other, I made her promise to procure abortion.
"The Memoires of Casanova, Complete The Rare Unabridged London Edition Of 1894, plus An Unpublished Chapter of History, By Arthur Symons",Jacques Casanova de Seingalt.
A jelly prepared from the berries has been given for chronic bronchitis, and the leaves have been used for epilepsy; likewise they have been taken by ignorant persons to induce abortion, but with serious injury to the experimenter.
"Herbal Simples Approved for Modern Uses of Cure",William Thomas Fernie.
- I will only tell them that unless they can find some kind of vigorous activity which keeps them in a free perspiration for an hour or two each day, they will never be really well, and will never bear children without agony and abortion.
- Top resources with antonyms for ABORTION:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; Conservative Democrats ... On abortion, conservative Democrats do not normally advocate for an ... Synonyms for “abortion” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... to put an end to (something planned or previously agreed to) <had to abort the mission to Mars when they lost contact with the satellite> Synonyms abandon, ... to put an end to (something planned or previously agreed to) <had to abort the mission to Mars when they lost contact with the satellite> Synonyms abandon, ... the act of putting an end to something planned or previously agreed to <the abortion of the space mission caused the whole space program to be reexamined> ...