- Antonyms of EGRESS:
- immersion, ingress, access, entrée, entrance, entranceway, entry, entryway.
- Misspellings for EGRESS:
- egreegious, aggressiv, egore, diegress, egdes, agregous, degresser, degres, exires, egres, agressor, cogress, geogre's, engress, afgrees, acress, agress, acrossthe, egoes, errers, aggres, aggressve, agressice, porgress, exerior, iguess, degrss, degress, agrese, eargness, egree, eggress, eagreness, egrgious, exress, agrressor, ekscess, deggres, geres, egss, gressy, eagarness, agreese, agresive, egregous, aggresser, exrea, imress, egerness, deggress, seagrass, engereers, degreess, edgyness, ecpress, encrese, exoress, ecpresso, egarness, egressed, kress, aggresin, epress, dgress, egarely, agures, eppress, agreas, egure, acrss, agross, epresso, agrres, acresa, aecres, aggrees, egeas, agreees, decress, eggrols, emgeres, egnores, degreas, ecxess, egrees, pergress, agess, eagress, pogress, exreior, accress, aggresiv, icreas, gress, agres, agrrees, agresser, egeraly, acresof, agressed, aggresors, buegrass, grese, acreswith, aggresor, agressiv, egreess, agressave, exrays, regres, eagrley, agrues, acrers, dergress, guress, eggres, agreess, acresm, aggressie, agreessor, argrees, egles, egrass, gegore's, gureess, igress, oress, pegress.
- Examples of usage:
Afterwards, as he stood in the crowd near the door, where the rain was delaying the egress, he saw suddenly Lord Newhaven's face watching him.
"Red Pottage",Mary Cholmondeley.
In silence they wound through the defile, till all egress seemed barred by a lofty crag.
"The Hour and the Man An Historical Romance",Harriet Martineau.
He was killed a few moments later when the Indians, not knowing of the egress into the garden and believing that all the Spaniards were inside the burning building, came round to the other side of the Storehouse.
"Bartholomew de Las Casas; his life, apostolate, and writings",Francis Augustus MacNutt.
- Afterwards, as he stood in the crowd near the door, where the rain was delaying the egress, he saw suddenly Lord Newhaven's face watching him.
- Top resources with antonyms for EGRESS:
- EGRESS Thesaurus (synonyms and antonyms) by Power Thesaurus Dictionary. Top voted out of 254 Synonyms is exit. EGRESS Thesaurus (synonyms and antonyms) by Power Thesaurus Dictionary. Top voted out of 254 Synonyms is exit. Egress translated from English to Dutch including synonyms, definitions, and related words. ... the egress (egression. ; emergence. ) ... Antonyms for "egress":. Define egress and get synonyms. What is egress? egress meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary. a place or means of going out <the only egress from the nightclub was a dark, narrow stairway to the street below> Synonyms exit, issue, outletRelated Words ...