- Examples of usage:
- Madame Titjiens was no longer at the zenith of her great power but she was very fine for all that - "Memoirs of an American Prima Donna" by Clara Louise Kellogg
- The west half way to the zenith was green the black and blue green of bruised flesh - "Roof and Meadow" by Dallas Lore Sharp
- Over it through it and around it rolled the white fog in great masses caressing the earth and hanging from the zenith like the veil of the temple of the Most High - "Half a Century" by Jane Grey Cannon Swisshelm
- Top resources with antonyms for ZENITH:
- zenith synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'zest',zealot',zeal',zero', Reverso dictionary, English synonym, English ... Synonyms for “zenith” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other languages ... the highest part or point <at the zenith of her career as a dancer> Synonyms acme, apex, apogee, capstone, climax, crescendo, crest, crown, culmination, head, ... Synonyms and antonyms for zenith. 1. zenith (n.) the point above the observer that is directly opposite the nadir on the imaginary sphere against which celestial ... Antonyms for zenith at Synonyms.net with free online thesaurus, synonyms, definitions and translations.