- Antonyms of WAIVE:
- arrogate, claim, lay claim.
- Misspellings for WAIVE:
- we'ev, wo've, wavie, whivh, vaifed, wayif, whive, waiverd, wervcie, wifey, whathave, mayve, yoiuve, gavie, beive, vivie, wacovia, saive, we''ve, wavior, welive, waiv, hawever, wahovia, awife, wee've, voive, waige, warfear, havie, whove, vouvher, waeve, weeve, aive, wervy, baove, wifew, weiver, wiever, wiofe, waide, whaever, gaive, ahve, whioe, wifee, dwafe, paiver, whateve, waine, waife, vaige, waile, whichver, laive, weife, woud've, wayof, bayview, swave, wive, swearve, watever, whataver, whateva, waise, eweirv, weavy, waivy, wavey, whatver, wfie, waifed, lavie, swarve, wiaver, waivied, wifer, wavin, whatveer, waier, whivch, we'eve, wavied, waivor, whiie, waifer, maeve, wheve, whife, waffer, vaiver, wiev, giave, warfae, swurve, vecieve, dwarve, waied, wiver, whave, whohave, yourwife, waie, vooive, xaiver, wiffe, swirve, qwiver, wavely, whatevah, wiave, whicvh, waire, viever, vview, aiuwehf, wiife, wervice, wiives, davie, ii've, wover, twive, voicve, waite, weive, warfer, wavbe, owe've, wev'e, wciv, woudve.
- Examples of usage:
But I told him I was thankful to get the five hundred dollars, and could waive their notions of woman's inability very comfortably.
"A Woman's Life-Work Labors and Experiences",Laura S. Haviland.
" I waive my claim, Sir Patrick, to put any questions on my side.
"Man and Wife",Wilkie Collins.
Let us waive my aunt.
"Love Eternal",H. Rider Haggard.
- But I told him I was thankful to get the five hundred dollars, and could waive their notions of woman's inability very comfortably.
- Top resources with antonyms for WAIVE:
- Jun 4, 2014 ... I am looking for an antonym for the word claim. The closest words I ... Waive only works as an antonym in the sense “lay claim to”. – Janus Bahs ... Waive definition, to refrain from claiming or insisting on; give up; forgo: to waive one's right; to waive one's rank; to waive honors. See more. ... Antonyms Expand. 1. demand. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Dictionary, ... Antonyms 1 Level 9. Directions: Choose the word that is ... E. waive. 9. POROUS. A. fragile. B. waterproof. C. consolidated. D. dense. E. spongy. 10. EXPEND. a document containing a declaration of an intentional giving up of a right, claim, or privilege <before the hospital will treat you, you have to sign a waiver in which ... Synonyms and antonyms for waive. 1. waive (v.) do without or cease to hold or adhere to. Synonyms: relinquish,; foreswear,; forego,; give up,; forgo,; dispense ...