- Antonyms of VERNAL EQUINOX:
- autumnal equinox, fall equinox, september equinox.
- Top resources with antonyms for VERNAL EQUINOX:
- Synonyms for vernal equinox at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. EQUINOX Thesaurus (synonyms and antonyms) by Power Thesaurus Dictionary. Top voted out of 69 Synonyms is autumn. Synonym.com ... also called a solar year, is the length of time between two vernal equinoxes. ... Many people refer to a vernal equinox is the first day of spring. Synonym.com ... The vernal equinox is used in the calculation of the Christian festival of Easter, so in 1582, during the reign of Pope Gregory XIII, the Catholic ... 3. equinox (n.) either of two times of the year when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator and day and night are of equal length. Synonyms:.
- tolerable, supportable, resistant, sufferable, endurable.