- Antonyms of VALUELESS:
- valuable, invaluable, precious, priceless, cherished, esteemed, prized, treasured, choice, exceptional, fancy, high-grade, special, useful, worthy.
- Examples of usage:
Must the life be a failure, useless and valueless, that is not as completely happy as it possibly might have been?
"Wisdom and Destiny",Maurice Maeterlinck.
But to- day science is not ready to let anything pass as valueless.
"Master Tales of Mystery, Volume 3",Collected and Arranged by Francis J. Reynolds.
If land was not so valueless now, we might perhaps be able to sell some, although the price would have to be very low, on account of the delay in getting our patent and its being mortgaged; but as all hopes in the Texas Pacific are dead, land sales are dead, too, and we might as well all be dead, for as we have nothing but land to get a living from, and that is dead, you can draw the inference.
"The Squatter and the Don",C. Loyal.
- Must the life be a failure, useless and valueless, that is not as completely happy as it possibly might have been?
- Top resources with antonyms for VALUELESS:
- Synonyms for worthless at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Synonyms for valueless at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. You can measure the size of a company in several ways. Two important measures are market capitalization and total asset. “Market cap,” as it's called, tells you . having no usefulness <a fish that was once regarded as valueless and routinely thrown away by fishermen> Synonyms chaffy, empty, junky, no-good, null, vain, ... valueless - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of valueless in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, ... Pronunciation of valueless ... Antonyms of valueless.
- unthinkable, doubtful, improbable, questionable, unreasonable.