- Examples of usage:
- Here again there has been much to lament in all that led to his resignation and fresh separation from many with whom he has acted during half his political life many so highly valued in public and private - "Lady-John-Russell" by MacCarthy, Desmond
- Among other valued curiosities one sees in a glass case the deed of perpetual sovereignty granted to the Order of St John by Charles V dated March 1530 Nothing upon earth endures for long - "The Story of Malta" by Maturin M. Ballou
- I asked him if he had ever ventured into the Doone valley but he shook his head and replied that he valued his life a deal too much for that - "Lorna Doone, A Romance of Exmoor" by R. D. Blackmore
- Top resources with antonyms for VALUED:
- 1 the amount of money for which something will find a buyer <the real value of that house is close to a million dollars> Synonyms valuation, worth Related Words ... Synonyms for valuable at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Campus Culture »; Scholarships for Students ... The FFA also awards John Deere scholarships valued at $2,000 each. Synonyms for “valued” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Define valuation: the act or process of making a judgment about the price or value of ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "valuation" Spanish Central: ...