- Antonyms of UNINTELLIGIBLY:
- clearly, intelligibly, understandably.
- Misspellings for UNINTELLIGIBLY:
- uninteligable, intelligably, unintelligable, unintellagent, unintellegible, unitelligible, unitelligable, intelligeable, intelligble, unknowledgeble, unintellegent, unintelligant, intelligable, unitelligibly, unintelligble, uniteligable, unintelligeble, unknowledgable, uninteligible, intelligibile.
- Examples of usage:
I explained to Mr. Montenero to what circumstances I had so unintelligibly alluded.
"Tales & Novels, Vol. IX [Contents: Harrington; Thoughts on Bores; Ormond]",Maria Edgeworth.
My three sailors were like statues, Phillippi muttering unintelligibly.
"Mr. Trunnell",T. Jenkins Hains.
A few birds began to chirp; but, as Susan was listening to them, her mother started in her sleep, and spoke unintelligibly.
"The Parent's Assistant",Maria Edgeworth.
- I explained to Mr. Montenero to what circumstances I had so unintelligibly alluded.