- Antonyms of UNCONCERNED
anxious, caring, concerned, interested, afraid, anxious, ardent, attentive, aware, careful, careworn, caring, cautious, concerned, conscientious, earnest, fervent, grave, haunted, heedful, interested, involved, keen, long-suffering, mindful, obsessed, overburdened, passionate, preoccupied, sensitive, serious, solicitous, somber, sorrowful, taken up, troubled, upset, warm, warmhearted, wary, worried, zealous.
- Examples of usage:
- So entirely unconcerned did they appear that some of them who were on deck when the town was in flames seemed to admire the sight and frequently cried out that it was maitai or very fine - "A General History and Collection of Voyages and Travels, Volume 16" by Robert Kerr
- As his pony trotted along with the others it looked as if the cook was in constant danger of a fall from his lofty seat but he sat as calm and unconcerned as one could imagine - "Our Little Korean Cousin" by H. Lee M. Pike
- He wasn't actually as unconcerned as he appeared but he had early learned that effort in their direction was unnecessary - "Gigolo" by Edna Ferber
- Top resources with antonyms for UNCONCERNED:
- 1 having or showing freedom from worries or troubles <playful and unconcerned despite his medical emergency> Synonyms blithe, debonair, devil-may-care, ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "unconcern" Nglish: Translation of " unconcern" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of "unconcern" ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "unconcerned" Spanish Central: Translation of "unconcerned" Nglish: Translation of "unconcerned" for Spanish ... lack of interest or concern <wore an expression of general unconcern throughout the trial> Synonyms apathy, casualness, complacence, disinterestedness, ... 1 having or showing freedom from worries or troubles <playful and unconcerned despite his medical emergency> Synonyms blithe, debonair, devil-may-care, ...