- Antonyms of SOVEREIGNTY
- Examples of usage:
- He pointed out that the sovereignty had been recognized by France and Spain and that belligerent rights had been recognized by Prussia and by Russia - "Paul Jones" by Hutchins Hapgood
- Every exercise of sovereignty by any of the people of this country that has actually taken place has been by the people of States as States - "The Rise and Fall of the Confederate Government, Vol. 1 (of 2)" by Jefferson Davis
- New Italy is delighted at this confirmation of its claims to sovereignty in North Africa - "Humanly Speaking" by Samuel McChord Crothers
- Top resources with antonyms for SOVEREIGNTY:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; How Does the ... As sovereign entities, states remain free to regulate matters that don't extend ... 1 the state of being free from the control or power of another <upon leaving home she felt that she had achieved sovereignty for the first time in her life> ... Synonyms and antonyms for sovereign. 1. sovereign (n.) a nation's ruler or head of state usually by hereditary right. Synonyms: tzar,; king,; Rex,; emperor, ... Synonyms for sovereign at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. SOVEREIGN Thesaurus (synonyms and antonyms) by Power Thesaurus Dictionary. Top voted out of 536 Synonyms is monarch.