- Antonyms of SEEKER:
- incumbent, officeholder, awardee, honoree, inductee, dropout, noncandidate.
- Examples of usage:
The immortal spirit will ever be satisfied with these things; and the good time will never come to the erring seeker.
"The Good Time Coming",T. S. Arthur.
" There's no ground here," came a small faint voice from the kneeling Seeker.
"Prudence of the Parsonage",Ethel Hueston.
He has now become a by- word as a hypocrite and a merciless self- seeker.
"Slain By The Doones",R. D. Blackmore.
- The immortal spirit will ever be satisfied with these things; and the good time will never come to the erring seeker.
- Top resources with antonyms for SEEKER:
- Synonyms are words with similar meanings. Antonyms are words with opposite meanings. The part of speech tells how the word is used, such as a noun or verb. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Resume ... Today, the emphasis in a resume must be on the job seeker and not on the job ... Feb 7, 2016 ... Synonyms and Antonyms is a fun, educational, and challenging ... letters indicate that the word to be guessed is an antonym. ... Word Seeker. one who seeks an office, honor, position, or award <predicted a tough year for summer job seekers> Synonyms applicant, applier, aspirant, campaigner, ... seeker - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of seeker in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of seeker ... Antonyms of seeker.
- existing, existent, active, dynamic, thriving.