- Antonyms of PSYCHOLOGICAL:
- physical, bodily, carnal, corporal, corporeal, fleshly, somatic, unconscious, brainless, dense, doltish, dopey, fatuous, half-witted, mindless, obtuse, simple, slow-witted, stupid, thick, thickheaded, unintelligent, weak-minded, witless, nonmental.
- Misspellings for PSYCHOLOGICAL:
- physchologically, arcehological, psychologicla, psichologicly, phsyological, physchological, phsyilogical, pschcologically, pyscological, pyshological, phsycalogical, pysiological, psychologycal, psychosical, psychologicial, psycholigically, physcological, spychological, pyshcological, pscyhological, sychological, psychosoical, socialogical, pycological, psyhcologically, pyschological, psychologicaly, physicalogical, psycolgical, psychologcal, phsycological, pshychologically, psycologiclly, psycholigical, psycholgical, psychologic, pyschologically, pscyhologically, psycologicaly, psycologycal, psychalogically, psycholgocial, phsicological, psycholgically, psichologically, pschcological, phschological, psycoligical, pyhcologically, psichological, psycologicly, pscychological, physycological, phychologicaly, psycholocial, pshychological, pychologically, psycholigcally, psychologiacal, psuchological, psysiological, psycological, psycholgoical, pychological, psychiological, phychological, psycologial, psycholoically, pshycological, phsychologically, psycohological, pschylogical, psycollogicall, psychoogical, psychologial, phsychological, psycholoigcal, psihological, psychlogically, psychologicle, pschological, psychologival, psychlogical, pyschologicly, psycholoigal, psychsocail, phsycologically, psychologiacl, psycholigal, pshycholgical, psycologcal, psycologically, psycholoical, psychopathological, pshycoloically, psychioligical, phscological, psychologicly, psychologicl, psysiologically, psycollogically, pshycologically, apsychological, psyclogical, phsyiological, pschologically, psychologigal, pschycological, psylogical, psychosocail, psychogical, pchycological, psychologcial, pscycological, psycholsocial, neuropsycholgoical, psychologocial, pyscologically, pshchological, psyhological, psychilogical, physicological, biopyschological, psyhcological, psycholoigical, psycilogical, pyscholical, pshcological, psycholical, psicological, psycologic, pysologicaly, pcychological, psycalogica, psycalogical, psycholgcial, psycologicla, pyscholigical, pyscogoical, pshcologically, psychologicially, pytcholoically, pyschologly, psychopathical.
- Examples of usage:
Such measures may take the form of psychological, political, or economic pressure.
"Sound Military Decision",U.s. Naval War College.
Social customs make an interesting psychological study, even among the lower animals, who show an almost human respect for the customs of their kind.
"In Times Like These",Nellie L. McClung.
And it was just at this moment that Fate, as though it had been waiting for the psychological instant, applied the finishing touch.
"The Adventures of Sally",P. G. Wodehouse.
- Such measures may take the form of psychological, political, or economic pressure.