- Antonyms of PRESCRIPTION:
- over-the-counter drug, over-the-counter medicine, nonprescription, over-the-counter.
- Examples of usage:
I said the matter required careful thinking over, and suggested that I should send him a prescription a little later.
"The Queen of Hearts",Wilkie Collins Last Updated: January 3, 2009.
" As I have strong reasons to remain alive, I shan't adopt your prescription, Dr. Greeby," said Lambert, dryly.
"Red Money",Fergus Hume.
I'll tell the doctor how well his prescription worked.
"Clover and Blue Grass",Eliza Calvert Hall.
- I said the matter required careful thinking over, and suggested that I should send him a prescription a little later.
- Top resources with antonyms for PRESCRIPTION:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Free ... Pharmacy technicians may verify prescription information, count tablets, label bottles, ... what is the antonym for prescription. ... Of what? An antonym is a word that means the opposite of another word. So up is the antonym of down, for instance. The word listed above (prescription) is probably the correct spelling for the word that you entered ... Synonyms and antonyms of prescription at Thesaurus.com 2) munificence. A. plagiarism. B. principality. C. charisma. D. generosity. E. malediction. 3) panacea. A. remedy. B. prescription. C. dosage. D. tablet. E. vaccine. an inherited or established way of thinking, feeling, or doing <the time-honored prescription among hostelers that you do not mess with another person's stuff> ...