- Antonyms of PRESCRIPTION
- Examples of usage:
- I said the matter required careful thinking over and suggested that I should send him a prescription a little later - "The Queen of Hearts" by Wilkie Collins Last Updated: January 3, 2009
- As I have strong reasons to remain alive I shan't adopt your prescription Dr Greeby said Lambert dryly - "Red Money" by Fergus Hume
- I'll tell the doctor how well his prescription worked - "Clover and Blue Grass" by Eliza Calvert Hall
- Top resources with antonyms for PRESCRIPTION:
- an inherited or established way of thinking, feeling, or doing <the time-honored prescription among hostelers that you do not mess with another person's stuff> ... Synonyms for prescription at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. A prescription is an order written by a doctor for someone to get a drug that is not available ... Antonyms: over-the-counter drug, over-the-counter medicine. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Free ... Pharmacy technicians may verify prescription information, count tablets, label bottles, ... what is the antonym for prescription. ... Of what? An antonym is a word that means the opposite of another word. So up is the antonym of down, for instance.