- Antonyms of PALACE
- Examples of usage:
- There are places less like heaven than her palace - "Caves of Terror" by Talbot Mundy
- My heart was with them Anthony's too and his work permitted him to conduct his heart along the way that they must take while I had to conduct the Set to the Winter Palace Hotel and give them tea on the terrace - "It Happened in Egypt" by C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson
- Don't let's live in this horrid palace - "The Hunter Cats of Connorloa" by Helen Jackson
- Top resources with antonyms for PALACE:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; The Russian Women's Strike of ... A depiction of the Red Army storming the Winter Palace in 1917. A palace is a large, usually luxurious building which is the residence of a King, Emperor, Pope ... An antonym is a word that means the opposite of another word. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "palace" Spanish Central: Translation of "palace" Nglish: Translation of "palace" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... Define palatial: very large and impressive : like a palace—palatial in a sentence. ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "palatial" Spanish Central: ... showing obvious signs of wealth and comfort <a palace railroad car that was built for a 19th-century robber baron> Synonyms Babylonian, deluxe, lavish, ...