- Antonyms of PALACE:
- economical, frugal, meager, spare, stingy, thrifty, ascetic, austere, humble, no-frills, spartan.
- Examples of usage:
There are places less like heaven than her palace.
"Caves of Terror",Talbot Mundy.
My heart was with them; Anthony's, too, and his work permitted him to conduct his heart along the way that they must take, while I had to conduct the Set to the Winter Palace Hotel, and give them tea on the terrace.
"It Happened in Egypt",C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson.
Don't let's live in this horrid palace.
"The Hunter Cats of Connorloa",Helen Jackson.
- There are places less like heaven than her palace.
- Top resources with antonyms for PALACE:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; The Russian Women's Strike of ... A depiction of the Red Army storming the Winter Palace in 1917. A palace is a large, usually luxurious building which is the residence of a King, Emperor, Pope ... An antonym is a word that means the opposite of another word. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "palace" Spanish Central: Translation of "palace" Nglish: Translation of "palace" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... Define palatial: very large and impressive : like a palace—palatial in a sentence. ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "palatial" Spanish Central: ... showing obvious signs of wealth and comfort <a palace railroad car that was built for a 19th-century robber baron> Synonyms Babylonian, deluxe, lavish, ...
- ambitionless, unambitious, incumbent, officeholder, awardee.